Daily funny pics (76 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

123_1-2.jpeg

Congrats on winning the national title and beating Alabama 2 out of the last 4 years. Now prepare for a grand feast as only the white house can only prepare.

You get your choice of a big mac, a baconator or filet o fish.... but please only take one. Oh and the fries may be cold already.

ap_19015024158921-9a660b6d0556f78d0460612cc8a84099be28155b-s800-c85.jpg

I think Lincoln is eyeing the quarter pounders.

^^ Funny stuff!!

But . .its an old pic - Andy is prolly 30 lbs heavier now :(

And . . . pic still has the worst hire in Chief's history in it - - - John Dorsey from the Pats :(

^^ Funny stuff!!

But . .its an old pic - Andy is prolly 30 lbs heavier now :(

And . . . pic still has the worst hire in Chief's history in it - - - John Dorsey from the Pats :(
...and it relies on the ridiculous premise that they’ll win.

:cheers:
one could argue its sad but funny nonetheless

or pretty awesome. If I was on a championship winning team I'd much rather have a buffet like that than a stuck up fancy meal.

but since "Trump did it it's got to be evil." =CNN.

"Lighten up people. It really doesn't matter" =SeanLX

or pretty awesome. If I was on a championship winning team I'd much rather have a buffet like that than a stuck up fancy meal.

but since "Trump did it it's got to be evil." =CNN.

"Lighten up people. It really doesn't matter" =SeanLX

WTF are the white house staff also off work? I should pay more attention.

Congrats on winning the national title and beating Alabama 2 out of the last 4 years. Now prepare for a grand feast as only the white house can only prepare.

You get your choice of a big mac, a baconator or filet o fish.... but please only take one. Oh and the fries may be cold already.

ap_19015024158921-9a660b6d0556f78d0460612cc8a84099be28155b-s800-c85.jpg

I think Lincoln is eyeing the quarter pounders.
You know there are 1000 hamberders in there, and between them no more than 2 pounds of real meat. No, college athletes (most) do not eat this sheet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom