Daily funny pics (10 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1075DD8A-7106-426C-BC36-8DAF27343EBA.jpeg

So very true

On a lighter note, a custom 68 Ford Econoline van, done up as the Mystery machine "body on restoration" sold at Barrett Jackson yesterday for $54,000.00 today. Add another $ 5,400.00 plus fees to the buyer and 8% plus fees to the seller for the house.

So very true

On a lighter note, a custom 68 Ford Econoline van, done up as the Mystery machine "body on restoration" sold at Barrett Jackson yesterday for $54,000.00 today. Add another $ 5,400.00 plus fees to the buyer and 8% plus fees to the seller for the house.
Thats a lot of scooby snacks!

I was watching Barrett Jackson last night too. they showed a white 45 with diamond plate rockers on the cab, a blue 40, and a freeborn red 40. the blue one went for around 28-32k, the red one went for 29,500 or so. The mystery machine was cool, and the lady that bought it was super stoked that she won it.

There were so many good deals on there last night (relatively speaking for Barrett Jackson). a nice red 69 stingray conv went for under 25k, a few other 4wd trucks went for decent money. Lots of driver cars that most of us would enjoy cruising around in, not the trailer queens that will roll across the block over the weekend.

My wife kept repeating herself last night. " I hope these people drive them, and not just put them in a garage. vehicles need to be driven, so what if you get a scratch on it. i couldnt imagine spending that much money on a car, and not wanting to go out for a drive in it."

WTF are the white house staff also off work? I should pay more attention.

Furloughed, yes. I applaud our pres for doing something for the team, but am not happy with him for creating the situation that necessitated it.

Not to mention it showing his age. "What do kids eat these days? mcdonalds? yeah, sure, buy all of that"

Trucks were the hit of the show Mon and Tues. There are certainly deals to be had and you are correct, that Vette you mentioned was a very nice car. The red 1963 40 was very clean and well done. The powder blue one was so so. There were 7-8 40s total and only two were complete builds. Several have the whole frame and underside sprayed with underline or bed liner, electric bundles, brake and gas lines included. The 45 had TRD stickers on the bed and a huge light bar, lots of bed liner/ undercoating. The bronze 40 had chrome hinges and accessories EVERYWHERE.

Tons of Jeeps on display and for auction. All had the same two types of rear tail lights.

or pretty awesome. If I was on a championship winning team I'd much rather have a buffet like that than a stuck up fancy meal.

but since "Trump did it it's got to be evil." =CNN.

"Lighten up people. It really doesn't matter" =SeanLX

To reiterate your last part. Lighten up people. :cheers:

You know there are 1000 hamberders in there, and between them no more than 2 pounds of real meat. No, college athletes (most) do not eat this sheet.

Hey now Wendy's uses mostly all beef do maybe 5 pounds of beef?? Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom