Buy Sell Trade (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Guys, I just imported a beauty 96 LX 450 from California. Got it across the border today and went straight to inspection.

It went very well but there's a crack in the driver's side front turn signal (long thin and orange below the headlight) I nerd to replace it to pass my VI. Does anyone out there have one kicking around? Even to borrow for now and return post VI?

I'm stoked to finally have an 80 and stoked to join the community you have going here.

Pictures?

If I was closer you could borrow mine, check with Steve Tetu at EBI, he might have one.

Pictures?

If I was closer you could borrow mine, check with Steve Tetu at EBI, he might have one.

view

view

Thanks for the suggestion! I called Steve, no luck unfortunately.

Hi Guys, I just imported a beauty 96 LX 450 from California. Got it across the border today and went straight to inspection.

It went very well but there's a crack in the driver's side front turn signal (long thin and orange below the headlight) I nerd to replace it to pass my VI. Does anyone out there have one kicking around? Even to borrow for now and return post VI?

I'm stoked to finally have an 80 and stoked to join the community you have going here.
If it’s a crack a shop like ‘Industrial Plastics’ can sell you a solvent that’ll liquify the plastic along the crack allowing it to fuse back together. If necessary we can also sand and polish the surface to repair other damage.

I decided the my fridge slide wasn't near big and heavy enough, so I bought gofast's Tembo Tusk drop slide :hillbilly:
Anybody looking for am ARB Fridge Slide? It looks like these go for $350 US now, and that's before you get it across the border.

Taking this off the market for the time being.

44332556501_a6fe596d9e_b.jpg

44332556721_6450c18a6a_z.jpg

Last edited:
80 series Jdm sunroof deflector needed. Anyone?

Any one interested in green 1998 lx470.
156000 miles. Timing belt and water pump done at 120k miles. Moderate chassis rust ( i think it is surface rust but you can be the judge of that). No rust on Body and tailgate and no rust on other nooks crannies that i can tell . No locker. Broken ac , ac line need some replacing at the usual spot near the splash guard. Broken sunroof. Passenger side vent is not working. Broke antenna. Passenger mirror fold 30% of the time. All 4 windows and driver vent is perfect.

Bc plate. Clean title.
Bought by second owner in 2004 in North Carolina. Truck live in ohio for 6 years before move to bc since 2012.

I sink about $2500 in parts and diagnostic time
Including new apps , new tps, used ecm, used throttle body. Check engine light still on. But no code appears.

Three mechanics looked at it. Including steve and phil at ebi, and disturbed industries in Abbotsford. And lexus dealer in port Moody .

Lexus dealer suggest a new tb before further diag. Which is $1600 for new tb.

Last was at disturbed industries where ryan source and install used throttle body from the island.

And the last diagnostic by disturbed industries is that something blocking signal from ecm to instruct throttle motor to open.

I am contemplating to keep trying or just cut my losses. Sigh... :(

Let me know if you seriously interested.

I'm in search of a set of 18's that will fit my 80 series. I'd like to run the Duratrac 285/75/18's this winter. Apparently 18's in 6x5.5 aren't too common.

Anyone have something they're looking to part with?

Anyone interested in a bottle of argon for tig welding, including bottle? Special club price, asking $245 for the public, but for you $200

I decided the my fridge slide wasn't near big and heavy enough, so I bought gofast's Tembo Tusk drop slide :hillbilly:
Anybody looking for am ARB Fridge Slide? It looks like these go for $350 US now, and that's before you get it across the border.
$275

44332556501_a6fe596d9e_b.jpg

44332556721_6450c18a6a_z.jpg

How big is your fridge?

Looking for a Warn M12,000 winch. Would consider M10k, M15k, or 9.5xp.

Anyone interested in a bottle of argon for tig welding, including bottle? Special club price, asking $245 for the public, but for you $200

Did you ever sell this? Just picked up a used TIG w/o a bottle. How big is this?
Big as in inches tall, I don’t know the capacity sizes

Looking for a Warn M12,000 winch. Would consider M10k, M15k, or 9.5xp.

We're raffling an M8000 on Sunday! :) An M12000 is a big winch; I had one of those on my 40 years ago.

We're raffling an M8000 on Sunday! :) An M12000 is a big winch; I had one of those on my 40 years ago.

It's going on a big fat heavy truck :D
I'll happily win the M8 though. Even with Mike McT not coming we still have Lisa to contend with, so it seems unlikely.

It's going on a big fat heavy truck :D
I'll happily win the M8 though. Even with Mike McT not coming we still have Lisa to contend with, so it seems unlikely.

Oh I think Mike might make an appearance....

CHILLIWACK, BC help
Could someone help me here. I would like to buy a part from a seller who will not ship even if he is paid in advance. Will be glad to pay expenses. Any mud members here?

CHILLIWACK, BC help
Could someone help me here. I would like to buy a part from a seller who will not ship even if he is paid in advance. Will be glad to pay expenses. Any mud members here?

Where does it start and where do you need it to go? I see you're in Sedro Woolley? I make a monthly trip to WA State, I'm in Abbotsford.

Want to buy hard shell roof top tent clam shell style.

Two Scepter 20l water cans. Black $20ea

One Scepter MFC wrench $Sold

North Vancouver

Last edited: