Does anyone have a DXF or DWF file of the FJ60 Door/Interior Cards? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have a DXF or DWF file of the FJ60 Door/Interior Cards? I'd like to find files for all of the cards - all 4 doors and rear panels including tail gate.

I'm looking to redo the interior of my 84 FJ60 and I found Masonite door cards from Australia, but they don't offer the larger rear (L/R side cargo and tail gate) panels.

I certainly don't mind purchasing the panels from them as the price for the door cards seems fair, but I need the rear panels as well. My 60 was missing the rear panels when I purchased it, do I don't have rear cards to create templates from.

Thanks in advance for the replies!

I have DXF files for the rear cargo panels, early 60's style without the split set for the jack. Pm me your email address and I'll send them to you.

For some reason I can't attach them to this message, it only seems to recognize image files.

DM sent! Thank you!

I have DXF files for the rear cargo panels, early 60's style without the split set for the jack. Pm me your email address and I'll send them to you.

For some reason I can't attach them to this message, it only seems to recognize image files.

Did you ever have a chance to send that file?

G'Day @georgebj60, just wondering if you would be able to share the DXF file myself as well, so as I may produce my own set of custom cards cut from aluminium?

Cheers!

Post #9841
Maybe @TRAIL TAILOR would share a .dwg with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom