New 100 series Roof Rack From Bowfin Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
IMG_3411.jpg
IMG_3412.jpg

I really like this rack, but, i'm not sure it is gonna work with my snorkel... Thoughts?

How far back from the windshield corner does that air damn start?

when i look at your snorkel and my rack based on the relation to the curve of the passenger window it might be too close. I will take a picture with a tape later and post. It might be possible to adjust it back. its definitely possible to modify or delete the wind deflector all together. Also if we cant come up with something definitive Pat at Bowfin Cruisers is VERY receptive to these conversations. He is on the forum.

Thanks! Ebay, was $70 Bucks shipped. It is a knockoff of the TJM style. Love the profile, took a bit of effort to install but nothing too crazy, I have a vid and some posts on one of the snorkel install threads.

A pick with measurements would be perfect!

Duplicate Post

the highest point is in the back and its just a touch under 5.5". I didn't take any measurements to compare to stock. Ive got 33's and OME 2864 springs in the back. i think im sitting a little higher than 3-1/2" from suspension and tires. She still fits in the garage with a couple inch's to spare.

the highest point is in the back and its just a touch under 5.5". I didn't take any measurements to compare to stock. Ive got 33's and OME 2864 springs in the back. i think im sitting a little higher than 3-1/2" from suspension and tires. She still fits in the garage with a couple inch's to spare.

Beat me to it. Yes the rack is just under 6" from the front of the windshield gasket. Looks close.

The rack is very close to the same height as stock. The wind deflector can adjust up a bit more to give 6" of clearance on the front and won't hurt wind noise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom