Roof rack cover replacements (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone had any luck finding aftermarket roof rack covers for the larger rails for my 2003? I am currently holding mine together with silicone. I have ordered two different sets that have been too small. There must have been more than one type of roof rack installed on the 100s? Or, if anyone has some OEM, they are not using? Thanks.

I ordered mine from someone in Japan on eBay. Pricey! and took forever but finally got them cheaper than dealers

There are several different options on Amazon. I haven’t tried them yet so I can’t speak for the quality. I think it’s worth a shot for the price.

Thanks for your reply...I have ordered two different sets from Amazon and neither have fit. They are too small. There must have been more than one type of rack installed on the 100s.

Thanks for your reply...I have ordered two different sets from Amazon and neither have fit. They are too small. There must have been more than one type of rack installed on the 100s.

Yes more than one type of roof rack. Different between the LX470 and Land Cruiser as well as some model years. These were 'Port Installed' not factory installed. IF there is enough of one left to still have identifying numbers underneath....you can pull one of yours and see what model you have.

Example:

Cap01.jpg

Cap02.jpg

I have all 4 available, PM me for price if you still need them.

I'm looking for four of the roof rack mounting brackets for a 02 LX470, is that something you would have?
Can you pm me with a picture of what you are looking for? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom