OEM Armor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone want to get rid of the OEM armor they have on their trucks? Like if you got metal armor and your armor is in good shape and you want to get rid of it???

My armor is being held on by zip-ties and is in bad shape. I would like to replace it with OEM that is better than mine. Let me know please...

1999 TLC

Are you talking about the front skid plate?

Might want to make a post in the classifieds section with a “wanted” ad. Many new skid plate options coming to the market, so hopefully something will come up.

Ill be getting rid of mine come June 1st

Because I don't need a ton of armour I will most likely never be in a position where metal armour would be of any use. So I'm looking to replace my old never taken care of by any one armour with stuff that has been.

If all the bolt holes are there and the oil filter hole has a working cover I'm in with anyone who has OEM armour.

Because I don't need a ton of armour I will most likely never be in a position where metal armour would be of any use. So I'm looking to replace my old never taken care of by any one armour with stuff that has been.

If all the bolt holes are there and the oil filter hole has a working cover I'm in with anyone who has OEM armour.

Then you should go here ----> Classifieds - Parts

I'm an Alabama fan, I'll give you mine as a way of saying thank you for beating Oklahoma State a few years ago :D...I'm assuming you're an ISU fan. My cousin graduated from there about 25 years ago.

It's sitting in my garage.

You pay shipping, soonest I can ship it would be next Friday. PM me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom