Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (31 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stan,
I ran into a man at a cruise-in last Thursday night and he said he was looking for a 40 and your just came to mind later this afternoon. I gave him your web site and he said if he can get time he will give you a call. He is a bail bondsman and has been very busy installing ankle bracelets lately. Hopefully he will remember to get in touch with you.

Thanks David :)

Friend of mine has a front left quarter panel for a 62 for sale:

Toyota Landcruiser FJ-62 Left Front Quarter Panel

Wish this had been available about 6 months ago, couldn't find a decent one available within reasonable distance so ordered one from Cruiser Corps when they had a sale and shipping was free. decent quality but body shop pointed out the gap between it and the hood is a bit larger than the other side and they couldn't get it any tighter without messing up the lines on the side which were very good. Not a glaring issue but I was impressed that they were concerned with it enough to call me and have me take a look. She's in the paint shop now so no turning back....... I've got a bunch of other 62 parts as well, great hood, inner fender liner for both front panels, valences, core support, rear bumper, grill parts, rims, etc.
Shoot, maybe i should buy this and grow my collection.....

Not sure how I feel about this:

1995 Toyota Supra SE (LS Swapped)

I mean, I would take it, and 400 HP is nice.

What's not to feel good about (well besides the price a V8 swapped SC3/400 is the same car and vastly cheaper)
It went from a 222HP I6 with a fairly weak 5 speed to a easily tunable LS with a super strong t56.

What's not to feel good about (well besides the price a V8 swapped SC3/400 is the same car and vastly cheaper)
It went from a 222HP I6 with a fairly weak 5 speed to a easily tunable LS with a super strong t56.

meh . . .i don't know - maybe because I am looking at pretty nice SC300/SC400's for about $4K and I am being cheap and boring.

I'll grab a beer later and then be ready to buy it - - and to race Vin Diesel in his Challenger or whatever, or something.

:)

FYI - those of you that use Rotella T6 Synthetic. Usually it's about $22 on Amazon. They have a $1.50 "clip this coupon" and also a $7 online rebate form. So with tax and everything, it's $15.39 per gallon...

You have to buy each gallon separately to get the $1.50 coupon per gallon (on Amazon) which means you have to submit the rebates separately. Took me about 5 minutes to do 3 gallons worth... to save $21.. not bad.

meh . . .i don't know - maybe because I am looking at pretty nice SC300/SC400's for about $4K and I am being cheap and boring.

I'll grab a beer later and then be ready to buy it - - and to race Vin Diesel in his Challenger or whatever, or something.

:)

Nothing boring about those cars.... chassis is identical to the Supra so all parts are interchangeable.... actually came with a stick so swapping to one is not too hard. Very easy to swap a LS into..... also easy to swap in a 2jzgte in place of the 2jzge if a 300 and the 400 can take some serious boost if a 94 and earlier... only issue there is the stock ecu is only good for about 5 lbs before a stand alone is needed and then a trans controller.

I'm slowly drifting back into the world of fast cars rather than 4x4's for my next project which will most likely be a SC. Most likely go LS swap but doing a 1uz (something i've never done before) is appealing to me... just more money. But I recently attended a dyno day up here and came across one pushing out over 600 at the rear. Only thing not stock on the motor was a port and polish job of the head and the supercharger. Had a 5 speed swap and a stand alone to manage it with upgraded injectors and fuel pump. He will be swapping out the pistons though... the rods are good but he was pushing it with the pistons. He actually made more than he was shooting for.

Anyone have a spare fj60 alternator I could borrow or buy in time for the CRR?

A7741138-FC0D-47D6-AF0A-38DE60C07BD8.jpeg
21492AF3-E975-4ADB-8117-C5EBB40CFF83.jpeg
3C4DDAE6-6C42-4CB2-848E-3C9B3B2BDD1A.jpeg
5D2BC239-0229-4F80-AA95-08AC419186F9.jpeg
I have miscellaneous 80 parts, two sets of plastic bumper corners, mud flaps, and miscellaneous brackets. All free

Also have a set of 4 stock sized tires and wheels for an 80, wheels are American Eagle I believe, tires are in decent shape, two of them almost new. $200

I can bring anything to Relic Run.

21DDBBEC-CEDB-46E6-8217-77EFA68FF054.jpeg
1C519282-E1C1-43E4-B88A-5B00526B16DD.jpeg
View attachment 1682455 View attachment 1682456 View attachment 1682459 View attachment 1682461 I have miscellaneous 80 parts, two sets of plastic bumper corners, mud flaps, and miscellaneous brackets. All free

Also have a set of 4 stock sized tires and wheels for an 80, wheels are American Eagle I believe, tires are in decent shape, two of them almost new. $200

I can bring anything to Relic Run.
Interested in the mud flap to bumper brackets circled in red.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom