Almost Spring Time - Get the Boat out on top of that FJ62 ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

hjdca

1988 FJ62
Threads
Hey Guys, Starting to get excited about getting the Hobie Cat Tandem Island (Trimaran) out on top of the FJ62 again. This will be my 3rd year with the boat. My old Land Cruiser handles it like a champ. Here are some pics with my FJ62 hauling her to the Marina. The Old Land Cruiser is one of the few full gutter trucks out there that has the length to haul this sail boat, and you can mount 4 racks with plenty of spacing. It is very stable at fwy speeds. I run this setup in the "car pool lane" - no trailer, lol..

Guys, Think about putting something on top of your Land Cruiser and have some fun this Spring! I Enjoy my Truck even more now ! Enjoy the Pics !

8czLpn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Edited

Last edited:
That truck is very nice looking!
Love that boat on top of the cruiser!
Seeet!!

Great looking 62, using her as they were meant to be used.

I agree
I'm eager to get up there and do sum fishing in the high Cascades of Oregon. Looking south toward The North Face of Mount Jefferson. Overnight stay in The Bull of the Woods Lookout was amazing.

IMG_7914.JPG

IMG_4172.JPG

IMG_4173.JPG

IMG_3994.JPG

Last edited:
I already got out on the water last week fishing in Oregons Clackamas River. Hooked up with 7 Steelhead. Got 3 Hatchery keepers in the box, had to release 2 natives and lost 2. One bent my hook when it jumped. Largest was the native below we had to release.

IMG_8297.JPG

IMG_8303.JPG

IMG_8305.JPG

@Godwin aren't there a lot of Gators in your Alabama backwater?

South Alabama, Mobile Bay and rivers that feed it has a high alligator density. Eufaula National Wildlife Refuge borders AL and GA and has backwaters of the Chattahoochee River, good gator population here.

They may be found in almost any of the water bodies in south Alabama but generally not abundant. They're also skittish and often flee at the first sign of disturbance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom