Measurement request please (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy y’all,

Anyone able to pop a measuring tape and give me the approximate length from the top of the rear wheel well and the ceiling/roof? And the length from the floor to the top of the rear wheel well. With or without matting will be fine.

I’ll be asking the same question in the 80’s page. I’m considering one or the other. I’m out here in the Philippines and there’s a 60 for sale <10k usd not sure if it’s worth the asking price since i haven’t seen it yet but may check it out next week.

A decent early model 80 will start at 11k usd and the 93+ ones will hit for >13k usd i’ll Be looking for the 93+ ones

I’m looking to building a sleep system will very limited storage to obtain lots of living space. Might be my “home” for the next two years while i tour around.

I know there’s tons of other things to consider when choosing between a 60 vs 80 but in this respect at this time I’m only considering interior space.

Thanks a million guys!

Do you have auto cadd? Cuz I measured mine and I have a “model”

Wow, that would be awesome but unfortunately i don’t. Once i get proper signal maybe i can download a trial version onto my surface pro 4. Should be able to handle it.

An FJ60, right?

OK PM me and I’ll dig up my .DWG file and email it to you. It may take me til tomorrow (its on my hard drive at work)

quick search pulls up this thread:

60/62 Interior dimensions

refers to the hatch opening being 35" tall and 53" wide. Interior measurement might be an inch or two higher given the curve of the roof.

THis FJ55 diagram shows the rear floor to roof height as 915mm or about 36 inches and I think its pretty close to the Fj60.

LC55drawing.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom