Anyone know this guy? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow, looks like he got hit by a train.

Hope he is alright. Doesn't look good.

Rig used to look pretty much like this:

before.jpg

Holy s***! That is ugly!

The wreck looks bad too! :rimshot:

I wanted to check in and let everyone know I'm still alive. Sincerely thank you for the concern, it was really helpful after going through this event.
The cruiser did not get damaged while it was driving. When it sustained damage it had been loaded on my transport trailer behind my dodge 3500 diesel 4x4.
While I was driving on the highway, the trailer was rear ended very bad and all three vehicles: cruiser, trailer, and tow rig were all damaged extremely bad.
I am glad my wife and children were not driving with me, and I thank God that I am still alive.
I will Respond more after I recover.

Last edited:
@SoCal FZJ80 Glad to hear your are OK. Keep your eyes peeled out there people, I am sure we have all had some close encounters or bad situations. This time of year lots of people will be out traveling, whom are not used to doing so, you need to have extra patience to make up for their lack of it! Stay alert and be safe!

Holy s***! That is ugly!

The wreck looks bad too! :rimshot:

Thanks. Making comments about someone's rig after they almost get killed. I'll stop with that.

Last edited:
Glad you're alright man... definitely not the thread for jokes.

What I am a little disturbed about is the video of my rig being filmed and posted from a private gated towing lot. I never authorized anyone to go digging inside my truck and post up videos, literally this video is posted before I even saw the vehicle in the daylight myself. Who authorized someone to go into my vehicle and film it then put on the internet. My insurance company hasn't even seen it yet. Complete invasion of privacy.

I wanted to check in and let everyone know I'm still alive. I had the truck on display at Robby Gordons Stadium super trucks event at the lake Elsinore stadium The event ended and I loaded the truck on the trailer to head home. I was towing it with my 1 ton dodge on a trailer heading north on the 15 freeway in the slow lane when suddenly something hit me so hard from behind that the entire tow rig did a 360. I lost my dodge diesel, trailer, and yes my big cruiser in the matter of 10 seconds. The truck and trailer look just as bad as my cruiser. I am just happy that my wife and kids were not with me. I'm a little jarred from the impact and my nerves are shot. It could've been much worse. I thank god for my life. I'll report back when I feel better.
Was it a distracted driver? Semi truck? What actually hit you? That sucks.

@SoCal FZJ80

Hey man glad you're ok all things considered. I've removed the link. Our concern was that no one from the community was killed.

Really glad to hear you are safe. Real shame about your trucks. I've always liked your cruiser for the EXTREME style, time, effort, and engineering you put into it. You truly pushed the limit of what is possible for the 80, it will be missed.

Hey, you're alive with 10fingers/10toes - I'd call this a win all tolled.

By the look of that vid, it was too fuzzy to call.

Sorry for you it happened, hopefully insurance & a little downtime & you're back 100%.

It was posted that you are ok. It was a joke. Sorry that I offended you.

Glad you are alive to be upset.

Thanks for the follow up. Appreciate that.
It was posted that you are ok. It was a joke. Sorry that I offended you.

Glad you are alive to be upset.

I'm glad Socal FZJ80 is ok! I never got to see the video and it looks like it has been taken down. Was it a walk around of the damaged rig or something? Any idea who took the video? It's crazy when Ih9Mud sees it before the insurance does!

this was the guy that showed at SEMA his truck and everyone on the forum started railing on him for the build,

Wishing you a speedy recovery ! Look forward to your next build.....

I can't see anything, maybe my work firewall is blocking it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom