Spotted! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Try Duggy. Duc at Duggy's Garage or Javiers.

Would like to talk about the 200. I have a 2013 stock running same Michelins.

You found me (or my 200, rather) :D

This must have been shortly after I swapped the ARB fog inserts for the Slee/Rigid combo.

I have rotors/pads, a set of rock warriors and KO2's sitting in my garage that I need to get mounted! Any suggestions for a shop in the Houston area that specializes in LC's? I used a place out on 290 for the BP-51s and front/rear ARB bumpers, but I am not 100% sure about them.

That's a good looking 200! If you need any work done, keep me in mind! I can definitely take care of anything you may need.

Reactions: htx
Reactions: htx
Try Duggy. Duc at Duggy's Garage or Javiers.

Would like to talk about the 200. I have a 2013 stock running same Michelins.

LTX A/T2's?

I like them, but not sure I love them. They were the first mod to my otherwise stock 200 when the OEM Dunlops started to wear unevenly. The 200 replaced a 2004 Discovery that I also put LTX A/T2s on - they make a world of difference on that truck, totally transformed the ride, traction and handling! But I guess the OEM Wranglers on the Disco were just so terrible such that I didn't get the same transformative effect when switching on the 200. (Or maybe the 200 is just so much better than the Disco? ha!)

Either way, the LTX's seem to be a bit softer(?) so trend to be a bit floaty at highway speeds, but I like the increased wet traction (especially around here) and combined with the BP-51s I was happy with the reduction in the "nose-dive" during severe braking.

And awesome, Duggy - I will PM you.

Just before 5PM today, I saw a pair of 80 series with snorkels (1 red or maroon, 1 silver or grey) traveling South on Hilcroft. They crossed Beechnut side-by-side, then the "grey" one "flipped a U" and headed back North on Hilcroft. It appeared to have an old dealer/port installed "damage multiplier" brush/grill guard and a snorkel, couldn't see much more.

In return for hijacking this thread, here is one I drive past regularly - always looks great (central Houston):

IMG_6771.jpg

Holy crap. Any details on that?

Saw a Grey 470 with no running boards heading south on 59 yesterday. Gave you a thumbs up from my (CA plated) 470, traveling the same direction.

Saw a Grey 470 with no running boards heading south on 59 yesterday. Gave you a thumbs up from my (CA plated) 470, traveling the same direction.

Yep, I waved back. My wife was saying how weird it was to see the same LX drive next to us. I told heyou the was a good looking rig. She said I was bias. Lol

Awesome! Wife and I (well also 9month old) recently moved to Houston from Southern California.

Awesome! Wife and I (well also 9month old) recently moved to Houston from Southern California.

Welcome to the Texas! We’re about to have a baby next month! Thinking of putting those running boards back on dude the short wife and baby. You live up around where we spotted you?

Welcome to the Texas! We’re about to have a baby next month! Thinking of putting those running boards back on dude the short wife and baby. You live up around where we spotted you?

No, I was headed home to Richmond from Porter. Congrats on the baby, and oh... that's the main reason I didn't take my boards off - the wife appreciates it a lot :D

BTW any good local trails? Been trying to get out on the weekends and explore, now that the Mrs is out of town :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom