Spotted! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Saw a Black 80 Series headed south on I-45 last night around 7pm. Looked clean!

Just now at Houston and N main.

image.jpeg

That looks like @ad20k

Maybe?

Wow, the 80 series cruisers were out and about in west Houston today.

We have some "usual suspects" that we see pretty regularly, mostly in "soccer mom" trim, but we saw at least (10) different 80 series LC/LX while we were out running errands this morning. About half had at least a mild build (ARB/tires/lift).

Was it the weather, or was there something going on this morning?

image.jpeg
In Lubbock today and spotted this 72

Saw a silver 100 series (LC) with ARB bar this morning, turning from Barryknoll to Gessner.

Saw a silver 60 series with an orange "Turbo" stripe down the side and a temporary(paper) tag, this afternoon turning from Richmond to Fondren. Whoever was driving, jumped on it pretty good, and it's either a diesel or needs a rebuild.

Last edited:
There's been a diesel silver 60 series popping up here in Rice Military. Built w/swing out rear and front armor. Really clean.

My son saw this 80 at school, and I believe I saw it heading down Memorial Dr (with a kid behind the wheel) this afternoon/evening:

80 1.jpg
80 2.jpeg

It looked like it had a Cummins badge on the fender. Diesel swap?

IMG_0017.JPG

Kirby and 59 area today

There's been a diesel silver 60 series popping up here in Rice Military. Built w/swing out rear and front armor. Really clean.

He's on the facebook group.

I see it around Montrose a lot.

IMG_2064.jpg

Memorial HS vs Cy Fair baseball scrimmage
upload_2017-2-10_21-13-9.png

Travelled along with this white 93/94 80 series (missing driver side rear flare) on my way to a Klein Oak HS baseball game yesterday evening.

IMG_0787.JPG

IMG_3198.JPG
IMG_3213.JPG
200 in Houston Center garage today and the 40 this past weekend. Looks like the 40 is for sale

View attachment 1435058 200 in Houston Center garage today [...]

You found me (or my 200, rather) :D

This must have been shortly after I swapped the ARB fog inserts for the Slee/Rigid combo.

I have rotors/pads, a set of rock warriors and KO2's sitting in my garage that I need to get mounted! Any suggestions for a shop in the Houston area that specializes in LC's? I used a place out on 290 for the BP-51s and front/rear ARB bumpers, but I am not 100% sure about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom