For Sale 1982 FJ60 Toyota land Cruiser $25,000 San Diego, CA (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Newly done: Paint and minor body work, FULL interior upholstered, New AC, New Old Man Emmu suspension, New tires KO2 AT 33, New Clutch and clutch master cylinder, New brakes, Flushed radiator, New original Carb, New Sound system, New belts, hoses, New Alternator, New Muffler system, New Baja rack, new Baja lights, newly overhauled original 2F engine 500 miles, overhauled power steering box, newly overhauled knuckles, differentials, brand new original Toyota gas tank, new tinted windows, ready to tear it up!
Priced at $25,000. 7602124338. serious buyers please. Clean title on hand. Smogged.

serious buyers
will likely require pics lots of pics. Pre and post paint and body work, undercarriage, engine bay and receipts from any of the work you mentioned if you have them. History on the vehicle wouldn't hurt also.

will likely require pics lots of pics. Pre and post paint and body work, undercarriage, engine bay and receipts from any of the work you mentioned if you have them. History on the vehicle wouldn't hurt also.
I got all that. It's recommended to come and drive it. At the end pics and history it's just marketing. The few shops it has been speak for themselves. I can also send all those pics and FaceTime videos too. Cheers.

It's recommended to come and drive it

Not an option for everyone this is a national/international website why limit yourself only to SoCal?

At the end pics and history it's just marketing
I do believe that was my point, you want to sell it correct? and you want to sell it for a lot of money correct? Therefore some "marketing" is in order.

The few shops it has been speak for themselves
Whoever these shops are would have to speak for themselves as you have not declared who they are or spoken to the quality of their work.

Bottom line you joined today and are speaking to a very specific audience, it would behoove you to get your details and information in order. Have a look at some of the for sale threads that have been successful. People put some time and effort in to properly present their item. I don't think that is unreasonable considering the high dollar nature of your asking price.

GLWS

X2, welcome to IH8mud, we are very picky and proud of our rigs, no matter what people say about them. So post up some shots on your truck and you may get some honest answers. We all see the 60 series rising in value, but at $25K you need to prob have a pretty awesome truck. What you listed sounds good, though!

Good luck man!

JS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom