60 series....Tech and Classifieds (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone know a source for a 2f carb insulator block in good shape or new ? I've got a vac leak at the base of the carb, my block is not perfectly flat, and the factory bonded gaskets are long gone , I put new gaskets on it and I still have the leak although not as bad but, it still won't idle ... thanks

Just bought one from @beno a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks i wasn't having any luck finding one and Spector didn't list one for 60 series years, i was going to try a dealer Friday

Dealer wants $140.00. Dang ....I know Beno is a little busy right now .... I'll call Spector today any reason a earlier 2 barrel one wouldn't work ? I can do without the fitting

The dealers all show NLA .. sor seems to be the only source so out comes the KY Damn i hate getting raped

IMG_0771.PNG
Sure would like to find a nice 62

AndyO found that a few hours after listing. Went down to look at it for him. It's very rough. Paint and body are shot. Every seal on engine leaking.

Despite all that I gave him a lowball offer the next day, once AndyO had passed. He's still trying to get way more money than it's worth tho ($4500)

AndyO found that a few hours after listing. Went down to look at it for him. It's very rough. Paint and body are shot. Every seal on engine leaking.

Despite all that I gave him a lowball offer the next day, once AndyO had passed. He's still trying to get way more money than it's worth tho ($4500)

But it has all that sentimental value he describes. And all those new parts that have been on it for several years.

MUCH NEEDED Cruiser therapy today.

20170411_212842.jpg

Yep. Pulled a ton of s*** off. Already have the parts from Jim C.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom