SOLD 82FJ60 in So Cal (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mark,
How much you want for the steering box...? It descent shape?
Thx
Pat
Pat, I didn't check the steering box, but I will next time I'm there. Assuming it's good $300 to your door. Mark

Hey Mark - is the interior brown (can't tell from pic). If so, looking for inner door handle (d/s back seat) & front seat head rest. Also looking for non-leaking headlight fluid reservoir and inner dome light lense.

Thanks,
Matt

Looking for a clean front passenger door. 92675 Thanks
I have a PM from someone interested in the rest of the body as a whole that I haven't had time to get back to. Obviously if that can work, that would be a preferred choice. I'll post up when I know more.

Mark - Looking for a small but very hard to find adjustment bolt. It is on the smog pump's top bracket and is used to hold the smog pump in place once the belt is tensioned. Could also use the front side maker lights and wiring. Don't need the lenses though.

Called and left you a message today (7/19/15)

If still available, how much shipped to 92020?

Thanks,

Mike

Hey Mark - is the interior brown (can't tell from pic). If so, looking for inner door handle (d/s back seat) & front seat head rest. Also looking for non-leaking headlight fluid reservoir and inner dome light lense.

Thanks,
Matt

Finally got back to the warehouse yesterday. Had both a headrest and handle from other donors. Package deal price: $60 for the headrest, $20 for the handle, $20 to ship=$100 total.

Mark - Looking for a small but very hard to find adjustment bolt. It is on the smog pump's top bracket and is used to hold the smog pump in place once the belt is tensioned. Could also use the front side maker lights and wiring. Don't need the lenses though.

Called and left you a message today (7/19/15)

If still available, how much shipped to 92020?

Thanks,

Mike
Can't help with those.

Ooops, I guess a pic would help. image.jpg

looking for front brakes from the knuckles out, rear brakes and e cable. Thanks
Hub housings, spindles, rotors, calipers, right. Or do you need knuckles' birfs and locking hubs too for a Full disc conversion?

Mohavus, i would prefer to sell the front disc setup as a complete conversion. If you want to call the shop and make me an offer for that, that would be cool. Otherwise, I will look forward to what philly40 has to offer. Rear brakes are still up for grabs.

Talking with someone who may buy the tub to replace a rusty one, so many of the body parts are on 'hold' for the moment.

Stoshzack, haven't heard from you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom