SOLD 82FJ60 in So Cal (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Mark,

Figured I'd ask than read through 11 pages of posts... looking for he following:

Driver's door window crank handle
Driver's door window regulator (if in good operation - mine 'sinks'/sticks - wonder if it just needs lubrication?)
Driver's side inside rear door grab handle
Glove box door (if no dings - I have two... both with frickin' dings)
Rear mudflaps and mounting hardware...
Possible rear quarter panel cuts? (I have rust on lower part of both rear quarters).

Thanks!

Jose

Hi Mark,

Figured I'd ask than read through 11 pages of posts... looking for he following:

Driver's door window regulator (if in good operation - mine 'sinks'/sticks - wonder if it just needs lubrication?)
Possible rear quarter panel cuts? (I have rust on lower part of both rear quarters).

Thanks!

Jose

The whole tub is here, and is in excellent condition. Open to working with you on cuts of your choice, but I can’t let anyone run power tools on the property, so you’ll be paying for my time to make the cuts.

May have the glovebox door. Other parts from your list all gone.

Driver's side rear mud flap?

Hi Mark,

Thanks!

Jose

the glovebox door is pretty nice. 818-953-9230.

Do you have the front window

Do you mean the windshield? If so, yes. Had a few calls, but no one has actually showed up. $100 firm.

Last call. Will be pulling the rear end out this weekend.

Then I am looking at the prospect of throwing a rust free frame and tub-away. :crybaby:

Do you have a title for the leftovers? Sorry, didn’t feel like digging through the whole thread for the answer.

Do you have a title for the leftovers? Sorry, didn’t feel like digging through the whole thread for the answer.
I don’t remember, so it’s probably easier to say no. But I’ll ask my wife. I did originally buy this truck for my daughter, so there’s a chance it’s around.

The answer is yes, I have the pink slip.

Hi Mark, tried leaving you a voicemail. Do you have the smog pump still?

Hi Mark, tried leaving you a voicemail. Do you have the smog pump still?
Yes I do. Per my signature line the answering machine is off until Monday. Please call me then if you still need it.

Looking for the four pieces of an early style transmission crossmember, (the crossbar, the two attachment brackets and the curved mount) to 95318

Can I get the rear cargo trim piece, How much for the driver door. Possibly interested in the shell

Last call before I cut up this rust free tub and frame and throw it away.

818-953-9230

Last call. Going to scrap by Friday.

818-953-9230

I can’t believe I’m typing this:

SOLD!:bounce:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom