SOLD 82FJ60 in So Cal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a pair of mud flaps listed in the classifieds. Don't remember if they're front or rear.

Interested in :
Passenger side rear view mirror.
Door Panels
Passenger side Rocker Trim
Choke cable / knob
Ebrake Button
Maybe more ...

All apologies. I am so buried with work leading up to my long-overdue vacation that I am suspending all work/sales associated with this vehicle until July.

Do you have the Front Bumper, Upper rain gutter chrome trim, lower rocker panel chrome trim, front headlight surrounds and grill?

I'd really like the whole roof cut. I'm in NorCal. Would you be willing to cut it and how much? I could work out the particulars.

Thanks,
Jason

Mark, need hard A/C line. PART # 88716 for my 60, I 'think' the 62 line will fit.

There are 2 hard lines that go thru the firewall, one fat, one thin. I need the thin one, curved and about 12" long. Shipped to 93513

Thanks, John

I've been sitting on this rig for over a dozen years now. Originally bought it for my teenage daughter. She's now 29 and still doesn't drive. It's time to move on.

The truck is AZ rust free, but has lots of small dings.

The only thing I am interested in keeping for myself is the long block. 250k on the clock, but believe it or not, it spent most of it's life being towed behind a motorhome.

I have a gentleman interested in most of the front clip that is local, which is prompting me to get going on this. If he falls through, I may just store it some more.

Here's a link to some pics posted to my website 12 years ago:
http://marksoffroad.tripod.com/classifieds/82FJ60-01.jpg
http://marksoffroad.tripod.com/classifieds/82FJ60-02.jpg
http://marksoffroad.tripod.com/classifieds/82FJ60-03.jpg
http://marksoffroad.tripod.com/classifieds/82FJ60-04.jpg

You are welcome to CALL 818-953-9230 and leave a message with questions or post up. Please do not PM me.

One more thing. Try to keep parts requests at an $80 minimum.

Mark
Hey there,
I just tried to call but got a weird dial tone. I've got a 1984 FJ60. My husband destroyed the A pillar and a good part of the B pillar. I need the driver side front panel, front and rear door, the roof, and the headlight bezel. I am on the east coast but the wagon was a straight rust free ride from AZ until it was laid over in a creek a few weeks ago. I am willing to come to you for parts as well if necc. Please feel free to call 443-699-3474. cheers, Beth

Mark, need hard A/C line. PART # 88716 for my 60, I 'think' the 62 line will fit.

There are 2 hard lines that go thru the firewall, one fat, one thin. I need the thin one, curved and about 12" long. Shipped to 93513

Thanks, John

John, I will be home from work this afternoon and will take a look for the line. I'll get back to you.

Thanks

Hey there,
I just tried to call but got a weird dial tone. I've got a 1984 FJ60. My husband destroyed the A pillar and a good part of the B pillar. I need the driver side front panel, front and rear door, the roof, and the headlight bezel. I am on the east coast but the wagon was a straight rust free ride from AZ until it was laid over in a creek a few weeks ago. I am willing to come to you for parts as well if necc. Please feel free to call 443-699-3474. cheers, Beth

Beth,

My roof is gone from the bottom of the windows up. I have sections of the pillars still and the rear door. When you say "side panel" what do you mean? The rear part behind the doors? I have a Facebook page I set up to post photos. Log into FB and search for EPAC Cruisers. In the photos, look through the 88 FJ62 album as well as the FJ60 album and let me know what you need.

Thanks

John, I will be home from work this afternoon and will take a look for the line. I'll get back to you.

Thanks

Thanks much, I've located the needed part & it's in the mail.

Thanks, John

@lavapokey , it's one thing to PM people who are looking for things and posting to my thread, it is another to poach by posting to the thread. Poor judgement. Please refrain.

@lavapokey , it's one thing to PM people who are looking for things and posting to my thread, it is another to poach by posting to the thread. Poor judgement. Please refrain.

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. I'm pretty sure I've only been responding to posts on my threads. If I responded otherwise, my apologies. I will readily admit that I am not familiar with all the ins and outs of this forum so it's entirely possible I made a mistake!

Thanks

I'm not quite sure what you're talking about. I'm pretty sure I've only been responding to posts on my threads. If I responded otherwise, my apologies. I will readily admit that I am not familiar with all the ins and outs of this forum so it's entirely possible I made a mistake!

Thanks

Ok, my apologies. I see what I've done. Just a major overlook on my part. I named my thread 88 FJ62 in SoCal, pretty close to yours so when I got a notification, Honest mistake. Again, apologies to your people and to you.

Thanks again

Beth,

My roof is gone from the bottom of the windows up. I have sections of the pillars still and the rear door. When you say "side panel" what do you mean? The rear part behind the doors? I have a Facebook page I set up to post photos. Log into FB and search for EPAC Cruisers. In the photos, look through the 88 FJ62 album as well as the FJ60 album and let me know what you need.

Thanks
Thanks J
Beth,

Thanks
Thanks, Ill have a look on FB
Cheers.

(65swb45)what gives ?

I called and left a message before you went on vacation , I've posted on this thread .
Sent a PM (whoops)
Posted again on the same thread after you apperently returned to the office.
And nothing but crickets ....

(65swb45)what gives ?

I called and left a message before you went on vacation , I've posted on this thread .
Sent a PM (whoops)
Posted again on the same thread after you apperently returned to the office.
And nothing but crickets ....

If you want an apology, you got it. If you want an answer, please leave a new VM. My vacation turned into an endurance test that I am only now recovering from the trauma of.

And my message retrieval system is definitely fallible.

IMG_1508.JPG
IMG_1509.JPG
IMG_1511.JPG
IMG_1514.JPG
$100 minimum order requirements apply.

Pass side mirror :$30
Drivers second door, rust free (no panel) $100
Door panels: $100 each or $250 for all4
Center trim panel: $75

No ebrake button, no choke cable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back