SOLD 82FJ60 in So Cal (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Need all bolts that secure 2nd row. Including the little plate the seat pivots on.
Thanks
-Chris
I'm reasonably sure that stuff is still there. Need anything else that would make it worth burning daylight to go after?

I'm reasonably sure that stuff is still there. Need anything else that would make it worth burning daylight to go after?

I just need bits and pieces. A windows handle, bolt for tailgate handle, I could use the weatherproof strip for the hatch if your price is good.

Might be going to pull more parts in the morning. Last week's haul included the air rail and carb, alternator. Hood latch has been sold.

The slow tear down continues. Pulled driveshafts, power steering pump and air pump on Tuesday. AP inlet hose and nozzles are sold. Oil cooler probably sold.

I'm interested in the lower tailgate and rear quarters if you would be willing to ship them.

Do you have the center bezel on the dash- it's what's around the heating controls

I believe I bought one for the truck when I thought I was going to fix it up.

Bump.

Was the front Heater Core still good? Available? Do you know if its the same as '87? Thanks

how are the headrests? Im looking for 2 with the seat inserts and the plastic door sills if you have them! thanks!
No headrests. I think I have a pair from an 86 laying around here somewhere. Chocolate brown. No door cards.

Was the front Heater Core still good? Available? Do you know if its the same as '87? Thanks

Heater is still in it, and was water tight for the 14years I had it. Any fair offer for the time to pull it and it's yours. Keep in mind I have a $100 order minimum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom