Part numbers: the 2 rear long Elocker studs (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need to get some more of these. Anyone have the part number handy? Just the super long ones at the motor area.

A length measurement would be fine too. I can get them elsewhere as I've replaced the other studs w bolts anyhow.

:beer:

Bump. I'm driving around w two ear plugs shoved in those holes, lol

Looks like 91651-60820? 3 required

404301669.png

Not sure if that's it? That part cross references to toyota forklift parts as well. I think that's just a nut or washer?

Hmm, not sure. I can't even find the studs for the rear diff in any of the part diagrams

Found them:

2x LONG (91mm) FJ80 studs (90116-10124)

Booger - Am I crossing the FR with the RR thinking there are really 5 longer studs for the E-lock 3rd vs. a open 3rd out back?
I seem to recall the rear took at least 5 total of 2 different length longer studs, and the FR was the one that was adding a std length & swapping the 2 longer ones (at least one went in a hole you drilled & tapped if converting a axle housing up FR)

Only reason I bring it up is the RR studs seemed bigger / stouter than FR ones, like the diff between 1/4" & 3/16" all-thread.
Summary: 3 length studs in rear, 2 length studs up front & 1 stud more in a locker 3rd than a open FR 3rd.

As for the pic - the 3 pictured --60820's-- I would bet a buck they are for the cover plate on the 3rd member holding the rear position sensor.

Yeah, rears got bigger studs(10m vs 8m). Two are super long91mm on that block section of the Elocker(only), two are slightly longer(at 1oclock and 5oclock) and the rest.

That's all an assumption?? Is there another slightly longer on the 9.5 Elocker version I'm leaving out as I stare at my non Elocker thirds currently?

I forget the exact length, but the two 91mms, two at like 30mm(?) and the rest at 25(?) for Elocker. On a non Elocker it would be all 25s(?) with the two 30s(?)

(?)= guess on exact length

I run bolts backwards on mine front and rear, instead of the studs so I don't know the exact lengths(except for 91mm I found googled).

image.jpg

Last edited:
Rear diff stud part numbers:

90116-10167: Q=1: LENGTH: 63.5MM

90116-10124: Q=2: LENGTH: 91.4MM

90116-10074: Q=4: LENGTH: 40.5MM

90116-A0025: Q=3: LENGTH: 53.5MM

Ten total studs.

Two longest ones go to where the elocker assy attached to housing.

@Onur

Good information here... what about front axle locker longer stud. There are two of them, part 90116-08330 shows as 111mm long. M8.

I am adding the skid plate and would feel better if the stud was 10 -25mm longer.

Any thoughts besides welding them together?

Last edited:
@Onur

Good information here... what about front axle locker longer stud. There are two of them, part 90116-08330 shows as 111mm long. M8.

I am adding the skid plate and would feel better if the stud was 10 -25mm longer.

Any thoughts besides welding them together?
Just got 90116-08330 for my front locking diff replacement. The one I pulled out was 111mm the new one is 122mm. Does anyone know if this length is still ok? Toyodiy says that part number should be 111mm. Maybe it got consolidated into the longer length version? @OGBeno not sure if it’s ok to call on you for help? This would help @2fpower problem above lol

@subzali - if you have a dremel or die grinder / thin disc for 4.5” grinder - you could just zip off the extra ~10mm & either chase w/ a tool die or a greased extra throw-away nut.

:meh: - I’ve had to make alot of custom SS threaded rod for the boat & I thread 1/4” round stock plenty - so to me it’s a common thing.

Just got 90116-08330 for my front locking diff replacement. The one I pulled out was 111mm the new one is 122mm. Does anyone know if this length is still ok? Toyodiy says that part number should be 111mm. Maybe it got consolidated into the longer length version? @OGBeno not sure if it’s ok to call on you for help? This would help @2fpower problem above lol

I’m sorry. What’s the question? Can you please distill?

I’m sorry. What’s the question? Can you please distill?
Is 90116-08330 still 111mm or is it now 122mm? And just to check, is that still the correct part number for the long front locking diff studs?

Does anyone have definitive answer to the rear diff housing stud part numbers? Only reason I am questioning it is when I look at the online diagrams there are only three part numbers listed but @OGBeno lists 4 part numbers. My locked diff looks like it has 4 each of two sizes then 2 of the long ones at the locker attachment area. There is one weird long stud at the 12oclock top of differential, but I thought maybe that was replaced by PO. It looks as long as the locker studs and nothing I know of was attached to it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom