GSMTR (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What if I haul the troopy with my Tundra and you haul my mini? That would solve your weight issues.

Edit: You would have to wait until Thursday to go.

I'll call you in the next day or two. Later! :cheers:

4xsteve said:
The pavilion is officially occupied.

Is one of those tiny tires my temporary spare? What is the back spacing on those rims?

Turbo, that's great.

Talked to Steve, firewood situation is this: at park's request please cut and collect from the trails, haul back to camp. No report on the trails since they've barely been out, they're pretty sloppy right now but drying quickly. this should be good news for Nick.

And just to prime the pump a little, a few pics from last year

andy's face.jpg

DSCN0146.jpg
Ben's Rock
DSCN0126.jpg

andy's face.jpg

DSCN0146.jpg

DSCN0126.jpg

Last edited:
Talked to Steve, firewood situation is this: at park's request please cut and collect from the trails, haul back to camp. No report on the trails since they've barely been out, they're pretty sloppy right now but drying quickly. this should be good news for Nick.

Does it look like there should be plenty of firewood along the trails? Is it a good idea to bring some small kindling to help start the campfire since all the wood there is going to be wet? I have pallets at the house...

...Oh and I will be very happy to hear the trail are drying up quickly, cant get the fresh paint job dirty :grinpimp:

PS- I couldnt focus at work today cause I am getting so antsy to get up there, I should just take the rest of the week off...

I'm bringing some kindling too but not a ton. Some cut up pallets would be great Nick. I'll have the M416 to load any wood we do cut! I had it full with seasoned oak and hickory and had to unload it earlier today. :(

Last edited:
I can bring you guys some pallets from work if you want. We have a big pile out back. You'll have to cut them there though.

just stack the pallets up and throw some diesel on em --- Thats how we do our live fire drills!
:eek:

What if I haul the troopy with my Tundra and you haul my mini? That would solve your weight issues.

Edit: You would have to wait until Thursday to go.

Sam, what time are you leaving Thursday? What time on Sunday are you returning? Thanks for the offer.

Sam, what time are you leaving Thursday? What time on Sunday are you returning? Thanks for the offer.

I have to come to work on Thursday to take care of a few things so I probably won't leave WR until lunch time. I'm going to try to leave here by 1 at the latest. Sunday I plan on leaving by around 9 or 10.

I have to come to work on Thursday to take care of a few things so I probably won't leave WR until lunch time. I'm going to try to leave here by 1 at the latest. Sunday I plan on leaving by around 9 or 10.

Hey Sam, if your offer still stands, those days and times work with me. I could be at your house on Thursday. Is your family going? Do you have a newer Tundra with the bigger V8? Yeah, my 4.7 in my Sequoia would handle your mini truck a lot easier. Let me know. Thanks!

Hey Sam, if your offer still stands, those days and times work with me. I could be at your house on Thursday. Is your family going? Do you have a newer Tundra with the bigger V8? Yeah, my 4.7 in my Sequoia would handle your mini truck a lot easier. Let me know. Thanks!

Could you get the Troopy and the Sequoia over there around 1:30?

No my family is not going this year, and yes I have a 2011 Tundra D-Cab with 5.7L and 10,600lb tow capacity. :D

Also, what kind of trailer do you have? Are you getting a Uhaul trailer again?

Last edited:
Yes and yes.

Anybody got an extra set of seat belt buckles laying around? I just realized that someone threw away the ones from my truck (they were trashing the stuff in the bed for me) and I am going to need functioning ones to pass tech. :bang:

Lowe Toyota said:
Anybody got an extra set of seat belt buckles laying around? I just realized that someone threw away the ones from my truck (they were trashing the stuff in the bed for me) and I am going to need functioning ones to pass tech. :bang:

I have some 80 rear seat belts...they are 3 point

Middle, not 3rd row....just to clarify

I just need the buckle part. The 80 belts are probably different tho. I think the old trucks have a fatter plate on the seat belt itself.

I'll just throw them in the tool box just in case...

BIG SHOW 202 said:
Stickers are ready !!!!!

One of those will look great on the cage of the Franken80...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom