GSMTR (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not that I'm keeping count but the carnage report is something like this
1 bottle of Bacardi
2 birfields
5 +/- cases up beer
someone's applicators sticks (not mine)
1 IPhone
everyone's dignity
1 jar Apple Pie
1 batch of rotel
fathoms of brain cells
1 synthetic winch line

and, I'll bet no other club can claim this
2 Highway bridges
Now that's a weekend.
Things to add from my observations:
1) Lots of guys' sore eye muscles from staring at Krishana
2) I know your cases are 30 packs, but she killed at least 4-5 12 packs by herself last week. Just ask the STLCA boys; we had to make two beer runs before y'all even got to GSMTR!

And of course, since everything about me and the way I do things is always different, it would stand to reason that I'm the one who not only - miraculously - didn't break anything on the trails, but did manage to aquire damage on the trip back in one of the most unconventional ways imaginable.

4xsteve said:
Thanks for the compliment. However, I think a bridge I-beam is just a tad more stout than my exo-cage. As a matter of fact, I can prove this fact. :whoops:

Maybe stronger than your exo, but not your driveshaft, that thing took a beating and still kept ticking last week...

GSMTR things to remember

First I would like to say that I had the best time with you guy's on the trails and at the fireside!!!!! Can't wait till I get my rig going and this has give me more incentive to do it. New sayings to remember are

1] get it bleached
2] tighter than a hair in a biscuit
3]
4] where can I get my fluids checked?

lee

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe stronger than your exo, but not your driveshaft, that thing took a beating and still kept ticking last week...
And the crazy part is that's the ONE thing I was certain would break last week. Hell, I was half expecting it to break the first time I tried to go up trail 2! Not complaining though. :clap:

First I would like to say that I had the best time with you guy's on the trails and at the fireside!!!!! Can't wait till I get my rig going and this has give me more incentive to do it. New sayings to remember are

1] get it bleached
2] tighter than a hair in a biscuit
3] :flipoff2:
4] where can I get my fluids checked?

lee

Once again I've taken it a little too far. :flipoff2:

Last edited:
If I still count as a GA Cruiser you can add a soccer mom axle and tie rod.

Add it to the list. Also need that soccer ball sticker for the bumper.

If I still count as a GA Cruiser you can add a soccer mom axle and tie rod.

You broke it in spectacular fashion (better than any soccer mom) AND fixed it on the trail resulting in an impromptu trail party! :beer:

Give yourself some credit. :D

Also, if you guys want to include me you can add 2 broken motor mounts to the list. :doh:

Edit: Technically you can add a fan shroud also... and a battery.

Edit Edit: If you want to get really technical you can add a whole 20R and 4 speed since I'm snatching it out after this trip. It didn't break though.

Last edited:
Also, if you guys want to include me you can add 2 broken motor mounts to the list. :doh:

Edit: Technically you can add a fan shroud also... and a battery.

Edit Edit: If you want to get really technical you can add a whole 20R and 4 speed since I'm snatching it out after this trip. It didn't break though.

geez Sam, I'm thinkin' you can take my place as most snake bitten recently.

probably the biggest success other than the fun we had was Sid's stickies, those things were amazing.

probably the biggest success other than the fun we had was Sid's stickies, those things were amazing.

His tires did well too.

What you going to put in its' place?

Got a 22RE lined up already. Working on getting a 5 speed to put behind it. I'll make the call based on available funds if I want to go ahead with the double cases when the time comes.

geez Sam, I'm thinkin' you can take my place as most snake bitten recently.

Meh. It's really a big stretch to include the engine and trans. They didn't break, they were just unfortunate casualties of the engine mounts. I'd say your troubles still take the cake.

Meh. It's really a big stretch to include the engine and trans. They didn't break, they were just unfortunate casualties of the engine mounts. I'd say your troubles still take the cake.

I don't know... I'm anxious to hand off the title to someone and so far you're the best contender. Don't forget the master brake cylinder you found last week.

my troubles were a culmination of parts that have been wearing out and poor installation skills on the R&P.

I don't know... I'm anxious to hand off the title to someone and so far you're the best contender. Don't forget the master brake cylinder you found last week.

my troubles were a culmination of parts that have been wearing out and poor installation skills on the R&P.

Well, if you want to include all the stuff I've had to fix just to get the beast trail worthy I'm sure I have you beat hands down. From the gas tank being trashed to the faulty wiring in the ignition/light circuit to the carb being all gunked up... it's been a serious untertaking. You have to bear in mind that I only paid $450 for the truck and I got exactly what I paid for...

Edit: My breaking stuff days have only just begun tho. I'm sure I can wrestle it away from you soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom