GSMTR (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On the road...everyone else leaving today, also drive safe!

Couple hours behind you. I'm meeting Daniel at the house around 1 (hopefully earlier) and we're heading out. We do have to make a stop at ACC to pick up some seatbelts (still super pissed about that :mad:) but it's not too far out of the way. Should be rolling up early evening, just in time for some :beer:.

more videos uploading

Pics here: http://tedkinseywheelingtrips.shutterfly.com/1465

IMG_2265.jpg

IMG_2253.jpg

IMG_2290.jpg

Last edited:
Sadly, another GSMTR in the history books.

So great to see y'all again.

Oh yeah, y'all are gonna LOVE this!!..... So let me preface by saying "there wasn't any serious damage". :))
- The Gecko tagged 2 bridges coming through Nashville.

Last edited:
Good meeting a few of you out there. I had a blast! Hope to see you around - maybe before the next GSMTR?

-Carter

All of my pics from the phone...

LineatHellavator.jpg

Ted1.jpg

Ted2.jpg

The infamous "Juice"...

ApplePieMoon.jpg

AuburnFJsexy said:
The infamous "Juice"...

VERY NICE!!! It looks so familiar.......

Awesome pics!
I see my tongue in Bens face made the thread. As well as 'The Shunt' before he did work on the rock course.
I swear mines and Adam's "juices" come from the same place.

If anyone has some photos they would like to share with me for possible inclusion into the Trails article please email them to me at icatchum at aol dot com. They are not supposed to have been posted elsewhere prior to the inclusion in the article.

I took a s*** ton of pics but someone always has better ones it seems.

Glad to see you all and happy everyone enjoyed themselves.

And remember - KEEP IT BLEACHED!

If anyone has some photos they would like to share with me for possible inclusion into the Trails article please email them to me at icatchum at aol dot com. They are not supposed to have been posted elsewhere prior to the inclusion in the article.

I took a **** ton of pics but someone always has better ones it seems.

Glad to see you all and happy everyone enjoyed themselves.

And remember - KEEP IT BLEACHED!

I have a bunch but I haven't gone through them yet. The ACC crew and myself had some really good coverage of the rock race. Once I pool my stuff with them and they decide which ones they are using, I'll send the rest to you. I got some really good ones of Mike's truck laying on it's side. :D

Edit: Good meeting you and the rest of the crew as well. Hope to do it again sometime (sooner than May 2013 if possible.)

woulda' hated being the car behind you, glad nothing major happened. Need to pull a tape measure on that next time.

got most of my videos uploaded
TKinseyVids - YouTube
I knew it was up there but I didn't think it was any higher than my trailer until I was at a truck stop parked next to others and saw that it was almost a foot higher than their trailers. A few truckers drove by and were obviously staring at the height more so than the piggyback itself. The truck actually was secured tighter than the trip out which means it didn't "settle" as far back as expected so that's primarily why it hit. I also could've dumped the air out of the rear suspension and it would've cleared that way too; of course I didn't think of that until after it had hit twice though :doh: And being the car behind me was likely way worse on the back roads to my house because of all the tree limbs falling (dumbasses).

I knew it was up there but I didn't think it was any higher than my trailer until I was at a truck stop parked next to others and saw that it was almost a foot higher than their trailers. A few truckers drove by and were obviously staring at the height more so than the piggyback itself. The truck actually was secured tighter than the trip out which means it didn't "settle" as far back as expected so that's primarily why it hit. I also could've dumped the air out of the rear suspension and it would've cleared that way too; of course I didn't think of that until after it had hit twice though :doh: And being the car behind me was likely way worse on the back roads to my house because of all the tree limbs falling (dumbasses).

I'd hate to see the bridge! That thing is a tank! :hillbilly:

I'd hate to see the bridge! That thing is a tank! :hillbilly:
Thanks for the compliment. However, I think a bridge I-beam is just a tad more stout than my exo-cage. As a matter of fact, I can prove this fact. :whoops:

I said to Sid when we were loading up Sunday morning , I am surprised that it's not to tall for bridges !!!! LOL At least y'all were okay !!! Hopefully it was minimal damage !!!
Had I gone around 440 rather than going straight through Nashville I think I woulda been fine. They had signs telling trucks "14' 0" next 3 miles". I did slow down and look for the largest gaps, but still got tagged. The first was nothing but a "tink" that we heard; the second was a bit more scary with a bit of a "bang" that we easily felt. Only damage was the right Hella cover got cracked (haven't looked at the light yet) and the bar just above and behind the Hellas looks like I ran into a tree. Looks like just the dent and no actual tube is bent out of place. Got real lucky!

Not that I'm keeping count but the carnage report is something like this

1 bottle of Bacardi
2 birfields
5 +/- cases up beer
someone's applicators sticks (not mine)
1 IPhone
everyone's dignity
1 jar Apple Pie
1 batch of rotel
fathoms of brain cells
1 synthetic winch line

and, I'll bet no other club can claim this