GSMTR (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

good, now go steel us some electricity. How many extension cords do we need? no kidding!
Not gonna happen my friend. :frown:

Who else is there? Are you wreaking havoc on the whole park!? Somebody should really be supervising.. :D
Not too many people yet. But as of Tuesday afternoon it's beginning to get busier. Maybe 25 trucks here now.

Is one of those tiny tires my temporary spare? What is the back spacing on those rims?
Yes those are our spares Nick; no idea on the spacing. They're out there though.

Talked to Steve, firewood situation is this: at park's request please cut and collect from the trails, haul back to camp. No report on the trails since they've barely been out, they're pretty sloppy right now but drying quickly. this should be good news for Nick.
Trails are getting better very quickly. Drove trail 1 today as a scouting mission to see if it was actually a "1" and crawled up a section that was really mucky. So it should be nearly perfect by the time y'all get here. :)

Does it look like there should be plenty of firewood along the trails? Is it a good idea to bring some small kindling to help start the campfire since all the wood there is going to be wet? I have pallets at the house...
There should be plenty of wood for cutting up. I'll likely have some here for at least the first night. I'd say bringing some kindling would be okay and not a bad idea. We can get that too, but if ya got some, go for it.

good info Steve--Thanks,

I'm packed and ready to go. Ron and John should be there tomorrow morning or mid day

Not gonna happen my friend. :frown:

Not too many people yet. But as of Tuesday afternoon it's beginning to get busier. Maybe 25 trucks here now.

Yes those are our spares Nick; no idea on the spacing. They're out there though.

Trails are getting better very quickly. Drove trail 1 today as a scouting mission to see if it was actually a "1" and crawled up a section that was really mucky. So it should be nearly perfect by the time y'all get here. :)

There should be plenty of wood for cutting up. I'll likely have some here for at least the first night. I'd say bringing some kindling would be okay and not a bad idea. We can get that too, but if ya got some, go for it.

Thanks for the update!

I'm sure it is out there but I'm too lazy to look for it.... Showers? Bathrooms?

Yep s***ters and showers both

I heard there is going to be a welder up there. Can anyone weld a pair of rear bump stops onto my frame? These were supposed to be bolt-on to the OEM bump stop locations but I broke all four OEM bolts. I can bring an inverter, drill, wire brush and a rattle can of black paint to clean up the space to be welded.

if you can get your hands on the welder I'm sure we can find someone to weld them on.

RSHARPfzj80 said:
My brotha!!!!!!!!!! My BLACK stickers need some WHITE friends :)

I showed this to Miranda last night and she was rolling on the floor.laughing

I'm done for the day--next stop Buford to drop off stuff I don't have room for and help load rigs. then the 12 hour clock starts!

Josh--You're a bum! will forward pics via text message over the weekend just to rub salt in the wound :flipoff2:

this place is about to become a ghost town! :cheers:

I'm done for the day--next stop Buford to drop off stuff I don't have room for and help load rigs. then the 12 hour clock starts!

Josh--You're a bum! will forward pics via text message over the weekend just to rub salt in the wound :flipoff2:

this place is about to become a ghost town! :cheers:

What will I read all day at work for the rest of the week?

I'll expect pics from the hard trails this year now that you have a front locker and 529's

See you guys tomorrow, should be pulling in around 4-ish

image-2934148182.jpg

What will I read all day at work for the rest of the week?

I'll expect pics from the hard trails this year now that you have a front locker and 529's

mainly night wheeling of course.

go into to work tomorrow, tell 'em go better things to do, shove Nancey P. and her corns to the side and convince the girl it's better in ATL. Then catch the first flight to into Knoxville, we'll send a runner to collect ya up.

OR,

we'll just have to have a beer and give ya' the 1 finger solute. :grinpimp:

Last edited:
Wish y'all were here. See ya tomorrow (unless your name is Josh)

ForumRunner_20120516_212353.jpg

ForumRunner_20120516_212353.jpg

Nice fire Steve!! I'll add to it tomorrow .

10pm-1am night ride! Hellz yeah.

3:45-??? Night run #3.

On the road...everyone else leaving today, also drive safe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom