80 series seat covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Up for sale is a set of almost new seat covers that fit all 80 series OEM seats. The covers are black with tan inserts. It includes seat covers for the two front buckets, the mid-row seats, and 4 head rests. This link takes you to the Costco site where you can get a full description of the product. I’ve also added a couple of pictures.

http://www.costco.com/Browse/ProductSet.aspx?Prodid=11618905&whse=BC&Ne=4000000&eCat=BC|3960|21248|21268&N=4001195&Mo=13&pos=0&No=11&Nr=P_CatalogName:BC&cat=21268&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&lang=en-US&Sp=C&ec=BC-EC10615-Cat21248&topnav=

I purchased the seat covers from Cover King through Costco last year and decided that I wanted to have the leather seats re-upholstered instead. You can order the same covers from Costco today for $349.99. Considering that the seat covers are custom made for the 80 series, and are in almost new condition, I figured that $100 should be a fair price for them.

If you have any questions let me know and feel free to PM me.
DSCN2875.jpg
DSCN2873.jpg

Very interested, how are they in the summer? Also do they stay in place and not slide around from getting in and out?
They actually stay on amazingly well. They have straps that go under the seats to hold them in place. There's a pretty big difference between the heat that comes off the leather vs the neoprene. It can seat in the sun all day and you can seat without giving the back of your legs third dregree burns. I like the way they fit because they are made for the vehicle, and you don't sweat like when you spend all day wheeling seating on the leather. The other advantage is that they are machine washable.

I've had that same set on my 4Runner for 4+ years now...very durable, never slip or move..a bit hot somtimes, but are an 8 out of 10 in my book...

Covers are ALL SOLD!

[strike]I purchased the covers for a 100 Series and the 2nd row is different then an 80.

I do not need the 2nd row

2nd row available for $40.00[/strike]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom