New Friend (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Our lastest edition to the family. He is ten weeks old and a Hungarian Vizsla, Hank is his name. My boy named him after his favorite Thomas character, the only one with a cow catcher. :D
DSC06157 - Copy.JPG
DSC06162 - Copy.JPG
DSC06163 - Copy.JPG

Awesome! How big is he going to get?

shaka

Wow congrats! I like the color, he has a great head. I bet he will be a real show stopper. :clap:

Great looking dog, Congrats!

Thanks,

Blue I did buy a house and promised the little ones that when we did a big dog we would get. It just happen to fall in place with my brother having pups.

Brent,
He will be around fifty to sixty pounds. They are real runners, I watched the father run for hours when we went fourwheeling on ATVs in Colorado. He ran non stop only taking breaks for water. They are amazing dogs and intelligent.

Fantastic, always wondered what my guy would have looked like as a pup. Have fun.

Thanks,

Blue I did buy a house and promised the little ones that when we did a big dog we would get. It just happen to fall in place with my brother having pups.

Brent,
He will be around fifty to sixty pounds. They are real runners, I watched the father run for hours when we went fourwheeling on ATVs in Colorado. He ran non stop only taking breaks for water. They are amazing dogs and intelligent.

Cool looking pup. looks a little like our Bella she is a wymarainer (sp)
I see a full grown male @ the local home depot, both these breeds love to run :)

he's going to be a big boy? with those big paws, reminds me of our black lab when he was a pup, he tripped over his big paws all over the place......

I agree it is very entertaining to see him climb up the stairs! His legs are long and gangly and he has a hard time controlling them.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom