H41 rear cover the same as anything else? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need this cover for an addaptor to crawl box. It looks to be a jdm trans. My question is if this cover is on any other transmissions around that might be local or more plentiful then the rare h 41 . or as a long shot, any one have a parts trans they would sell me this cover and the hardware that goes with it?

If the crawl box simply requires the cover as found on the back of a single piece transfer they are THE SAME as any other H41/H42 tranny mated to a single piece transfer. The H41 doesn't use a different case, shifter, top cover or any other parts like that. The H41 has different gears and input shaft ONLY. Even the output shaft is the same.

If you can't find one I have one that I'd be glad to sell you but I know you can find it easier than that.

ok so i just need any h series cover and these did come on h 42 trucks then you are saying. i guess that would be on bj 40's then.

ok so i just need any h series cover and these did come on h 42 trucks then you are saying. i guess that would be on bj 40's then.

ANY 4 speed, non-split case transfer LandCruiser. Gas or diesel, it doesn't matter one bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom