FJ45 LPB for sale. (pic) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.oregongrain.com
I contacted this seller to get his vin# Nice guy here is 45 and it is for sale

http://www.campdriveorfloat.com/ad-images/aac68ea9bd3cbf6a276810efbca2bb35.jpg

Hello Rodney,

The land cruiser is a 1967 with a Vin # of FJ4528140.

I have this unit since around 1972. She isn’t pretty but solid with a Chevy small block, power steering, turbo-400 trans. With many spare parts.

I would like to sell her to a person whom would appreciate what they are buying and possibly giver the old girl a face lift and loving home. If you know anyone who would be interested please let me know.

Cheers,

John Paull

760-371-5492

I think I know where this truck is headed!

;)

FJ45

I pulled this from the AD Location CA, Price $9000

From the looks of the photo I think the price is high but who knows. If it hadn't been messed with it might be worth $9000 but with the chebby stuff who knows?

Brand: Toyota Landcruiser 4x4
Model: FJ45 Series Pick-Up
Year: 1967
Length:
Mileage: 0
Type:
Price: $ 9,000.00

VERY RARE 1 ton 4x4 Toyota truck complemented w/Chevy 350 small block, AT (Turbo 400), PS, winch, staggered 4 tube radiator. Price includes spare engine, transfer case, front and rear axles, instrumentation clusters, manuals and additional boo-coo goodies, never wrecked, used not abused. Reportedly only 2700 imported in USA?

--------Seller Information--------
John Paull
213 N. Wildflower St.
Ridgecrest, CA 93555
760-371-5492
john.paull@mchsi.com

it has not been meesed with much at all. the truck is solid. has agreat history as the owners are the 2nd original owners. awesome parts might have a 350 but i do not mind. i love toyota NOS stuff but can't afford the vintage stuff. so 350 chebby works for me. the owners were law enforcement officers, the truck saw lots of action.so each to its own seeing is believing or should i say owning it is believing:D

FJ45

No offense intended as I know prices in CA are usually higher for Land Cruisers of any type. Best of luck. I never thought someone from the board would buy it. Oops.

I have owned two FJ45's myself but I know the really clean stocker is out there waiting like the guys from the Seattle, WA area like Bull, Pimp, and the guy in Woodinville, WA. all have. Seeing their Toyota FJ45 LWB stockers makes me very picky. I am waiting for one of those trucks to come on the market.

it has not been meesed with much at all. the truck is solid. has agreat history as the owners are the 2nd original owners. awesome parts might have a 350 but i do not mind. i love toyota NOS stuff but can't afford the vintage stuff. so 350 chebby works for me. the owners were law enforcement officers, the truck saw lots of action.so each to its own seeing is believing or should i say owning it is believing:D

Now the fun begins! Congradulations.:)

Did you drive it home or tow it?

bull
thanks for all the help perhaps i can compensate with animation production drawings as i am designer;)
this is for riddler .As for paying a certain price say what u want RIDDLER u have the right as each to its own. i did not pay $9000.00 and it was alot less .see i am never going say what i scored with the truck. a bunch of NOS and TEQ packages which i will be keeping and extra sheet metal parts i had to make 2 trips to pick the truck plus parts and second trip just parts and litreature. and other goodies i know how people get into originality and NOS stuff . thats awesome . but i just had a stroke and had to sell my 1961 VW double cab factory safaris and its sold within a day. NOW TALK ABOUT A STOCKER and that truck is worth more than $9000.00 way more. the reason i sold it because i may never drive a stick/manual ever again.
maybe the pain in leg is killing me due to my stroke but whatever RIDLLER THINKS hey dude its my call and my money. still those are ur bloody opinions. enough said.

mark i will be by to pick up the rims this afternoon. i towed it back as my buddy helped me as i could not drive that far

Hey did you not note the apology listed above? where I said "No offense intended as I know prices in CA are usually higher for Land Cruisers of any type. Best of luck. I never thought someone from the board would buy it. Oops."

I never asked what you paid for it nor do I care. It happens often of this board where folks talk out prices for vehicles that are not listed on this board by a board member. This was not listed by a board member. Rodney listed it as a link to another site. So a mention of price is fair game. If you don't like it then you won't like www.IH8Mud.com as there are often mention of values and prices. I have no idea what your rambling reply means about strokes and VW bus. Just for the record I never asked what you paid. PM'd you or anything. The ultra sensitive tone of your reply is enough to make me wonder whether Valium needs to be on board your FJ45 LWB. Get some help with the anger after someone apologizes.

"this is for riddler .As for paying a certain price say what u want RIDDLER u have the right as each to its own. i did not pay $9000.00 and it was alot less .see i am never going say what i scored with the truck. a bunch of NOS and TEQ packages which i will be keeping and extra sheet metal parts i had to make 2 trips to pick the truck plus parts and second trip just parts and litreature. and other goodies i know how people get into originality and NOS stuff . thats awesome . but i just had a stroke and had to sell my 1961 VW double cab factory safaris and its sold within a day. NOW TALK ABOUT A STOCKER and that truck is worth more than $9000.00 way more. the reason i sold it because i may never drive a stick/manual ever again.
maybe the pain in leg is killing me due to my stroke but whatever RIDLLER THINKS hey dude its my call and my money. still those are ur bloody opinions. enough said."

drama

WHOOPS RIDDLER, I would be pretty happy if I just scored a 45. Hey, relax we are all just being open and I hope the site stays that way.

Congtartulation on the 45 score. Hope to see some good pics of the rig.

Mike

I was thinking cash, a hug, or your 3rd born child ;)

nah I was just joshin you..

bull
thanks for all the help perhaps i can compensate with animation production drawings as i am designer;)
this is for riddler .As for paying a certain price say what u want RIDDLER u have the right as each to its own. i did not pay $9000.00 and it was alot less .see i am never going say what i scored with the truck. a bunch of NOS and TEQ packages which i will be keeping and extra sheet metal parts i had to make 2 trips to pick the truck plus parts and second trip just parts and litreature. and other goodies i know how people get into originality and NOS stuff . thats awesome . but i just had a stroke and had to sell my 1961 VW double cab factory safaris and its sold within a day. NOW TALK ABOUT A STOCKER and that truck is worth more than $9000.00 way more. the reason i sold it because i may never drive a stick/manual ever again.
maybe the pain in leg is killing me due to my stroke but whatever RIDLLER THINKS hey dude its my call and my money. still those are ur bloody opinions. enough said.

mark i will be by to pick up the rims this afternoon. i towed it back as my buddy helped me as i could not drive that far

It is interesting how much prices have gone up on the 45's (as the popularity has proportionally) I think there are a few sleepers out there but far and few between. I have passed on 40 series only to have non-local folks swoop in on them and haul them down to CA and resell. Things change..

Congrats. Keep us posted on your progress and post some PICS!

thanks for all the support guys
I just want to apologise to RIDDLER FOR ANY CAUSE OF MY MISUNDERSTANDING towards u. I AM SORRY. valium or whatever u call it will not help my pain but a prayer would. still trying to figure out abunch of things. will update in good time.:)

Fj45 Lwb

burbankianfj45wagon- No problem here, hopefully also with you. At least you have a FJ45 LWB which I currently do not have. Sorry that you are hurting also and I didn't mean to offend.

"If you have slept or not slept, have headache, leprosy, sciatica, or thunderstroke...I beseech ye by all angels to hold your peace, and not pollute the morning." Ralph Waldo Emerson

"If you have slept or not slept, have headache, leprosy, sciatica, or thunderstroke...I beseech ye by all angels to hold your peace, and not pollute the morning." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Huh....? Well, I feel better, anyways. Peace reins again in ye kingdom of 'Mud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom