SOLD Solved... Driver Door Lock Knob for 1965 FJ45 LPB *** see pictures (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wadesters

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.cwcruisers.com
Year
I am in need of a part that locks my driver door. I do not know the specific part I am missing because I believe it is another part that my powder coater lost :bang:When I look back at the before restoration pictures it was there. I have my door lock in the door. The missing piece must go in and contact it to make it operate.

Can anyone identify the piece I am missing so I can ask / search for the correct piece?
Getting down to the end so hopefully this will be the last or near last piece I need.

1st picture is another members truck. 2nd picture is mine before restoration. 3rd picture is my regulator installed showing what I need. I do have the little ball and spring just need whatever goes in that hole to operate the key lock (I have the key lock).

THANK YOU!

72955361315__2B6CD930-C38A-4111-AE7A-7D19B9316942.jpeg

Image 26.jpeg

IMG_4773.jpeg

Solved. As usual I was trying to make it way harder than it is. I assumed it was a special part but the mechanism is the same as an ambulance door latch. So I robbed the piece I needed from an extra ambulance door latch and I am good to go.

IMG_4783.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom