brakes load sensing valve (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
:confused: G'Day fellas,having trouble with no fluid pressure to the rear calipers, has pressure at m/cyl and bleeder on proportioning valve but none at the rear calipers, does anyone have any ideas??????
DanM Brisbane Australia

I had that problem. I got a repair kit and replaced everything the repair kit had a part for including the 2 pistons in the MC. I also flushed the fluids totally and after bleeding, no longer have that problem. I have no idea what caused the problem in the first place, but I suspect some foreign material got in and was jamming the works, which is why I chose to flush rather than just drain.

Kalawang

This is kind of a shot in the dark, but I wonder if you disconnect the LSVP rod at the rear axle and raise it up, that should allow more fluid to the rear calipers. Once fluid gets in there, it may be easier to bleed the system and get it working properly.

Beyond that, I would guess the LSVP is plugged or bad.

Raising the LSPV rod will indicate a lighter load condition and cause less braking pressure to the rear brakes. Test the pressure prior to the LSPV and go from there.

Raising the LSPV rod will indicate a lighter load condition and cause less braking pressure to the rear brakes. Test the pressure prior to the LSPV and go from there.

Actually you have this backwards...the raising of the bar would indicate less distance between axle and body similar to a large load pushing down and compressing the suspension...requiring more pressure within the brakes for more power in the rear.

Lowering the bar would be the scenario you are describing. Trust me, I just adjusted my LSPV yesterday :)

thanks for the info,have disconected and raised the rod (and lowered it as well)no changes to the flow,a kit and rebuild the lot probably would be best.i will mget on to it and let you know how it goes!!!!
Danm
9380GXL Petrol INTERC TURBO 4500
6 inch lift,35 M/Ts,duel batts,12,000lb winch,am/uhf/hf radios
sat.phone,lockers f&r,full length alloy roof rack,swingaway spare carrier,bull/roo bar hd towbar,IPF lights,dakar rear draw set,engel fridge,
AUTO UP drivers window(thanks 4 that) + more!!!!
Brisbane Australia

Last edited:
Hey all, I noticed that your cruisers ALL have the steering wheel on the wrong side of the vehicle??????
DanM
Brisbane, Aust...

It's a feature :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom