New to the group (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Howdy everyone! Now that I've gotten a few things taken care of on my rig, it's high time I say hi and introduce myself. My name is Matt and I live in North Georgia. I have a 1994 Land Cruiser imported from Japan.

Specs/features:

1FZ-FE inline six
4.5 L
Center locking differential
Suede interior but has the custom leather upholstery from Toyota
MG Demon 16 inch wheels (seems primarily sold in Japan so don't have a ton of info on those yet)
Pro comp shops/springs
about 3 inch lift
Currently all Carrozzeria sound but will be swapping out head unit for one that's compatible with US bluetooth
Ultra red paint
and it's got the cooler/ice maker center console

LC 1.jpeg
LC 2.jpeg
LC 3.jpeg
LC 4.jpeg
LC 5.jpeg

Bad ass man. Post Moar pics!
Welcome

Bad ass man. Post Moar pics!
Welcome
Thank you! I've got a buddy that has a youtube page. His girlfriend will take some better pics than I can with a real camera and he'll edit those pics as well as post a video which will paint a better picture. In the meantime, if there's anything specific you wanna see, I can snap a pic with my phone for ya.

Welcome Matt!

I normally don't like red trucks, but that is exceptional! The color and highlights are a great match!

Welcome Matt!

I normally don't like red trucks, but that is exceptional! The color and highlights are a great match!
Thank you! Yeah I've never been interested in red. I ended up getting a "red" which was really maroon 5th gen 4runner because it was the only 4wd one I could get my hands on with low mileage. It ended up looking ok-ish with the black accents. but THIS, this is a completely different ball game. I mean, if you're gonna be red, go all out red. I gotta try to keep it CLEAN because it'll be Japanese special order to get this thing painted.

Thank you again!

Hi @JDMFZJ80 … welcome to MUD !!

Wow … your truck looks great in Japanese fire truck red with black accents !! It really stands out, but in a good way.

Have any immediate plans for modifications?

Hi @JDMFZJ80 … welcome to MUD !!

Wow … your truck looks great in Japanese fire truck red with black accents !! It really stands out, but in a good way.

Have any immediate plans for modifications?
thank you! It's definitely.....loud haha. With the color and the size, it's the first thing you see if you look in a parking lot because it sticks out like a sore thumb.
Nothing major for immediate mods. I need to throw a new head unit in because it has a Carrozeria or something like that which is the Japanese version of Pioneer. I can't connect to it via bluetooth and it can't connect to our radio so I gotta get that out so I can get my music back and carplay. The other thing I want to do is get the remote/start alarm system thrown in. Living in GA and the fact that I can't park this thing in the garage, I need that AC started before I get in that hot truck haha plus need it to not get stolen. After that I MIGHT throw a rack on it but haven't decided.

Howdy everyone! Now that I've gotten a few things taken care of on my rig, it's high time I say hi and introduce myself. My name is Matt and I live in North Georgia. I have a 1994 Land Cruiser imported from Japan.

Specs/features:

1FZ-FE inline six
4.5 L
Center locking differential
Suede interior but has the custom leather upholstery from Toyota
MG Demon 16 inch wheels (seems primarily sold in Japan so don't have a ton of info on those yet)
Pro comp shops/springs
about 3 inch lift
Currently all Carrozzeria sound but will be swapping out head unit for one that's compatible with US bluetooth
Ultra red paint
and it's got the cooler/ice maker center console

View attachment 3296788View attachment 3296789View attachment 3296790View attachment 3296791View attachment 3296792
Welcome and she’s a beauty!

Welcome !

& glad to see your battery charging issue is solved :)
thank you! Yeah it was soooooo frustrating to have that happen the DAY I picked up the damn thing. But luckily it was nothing major and she's been running like a champ since.

Beautiful. Extremely we’ll set up.👍🎯👍

Welcome Matt! So about a week or two ago I seen this red right hand drive FJ80 drive by me about a half mile from my house and was thinking to myself I wonder if that individual lives by me or is he coming the skating ring just a couple hundred yards down the street. Another thought I had if they were on Mud.
Now fast forward to this afternoon I was driving down that same street closer to home and seen the same cruiser but parked on the side of the road. I stopped behind the vehicle and asked if everything was ok. The individual replied them were trying to catch a dog that had gotten loose but with no luck. I then made a comment about his cruiser and told him I have a 40 series and asked if he was on IH8mud with him saying yes. I you haven’t figured it out by now that individual is Matt and come to find out we live in the same neighborhood. I just thought it was cool to have a cruiser head in my neighborhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom