200 series picture thread (92 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Trans America Trail yesterday/last night...South of Colorado Springs to Oklahoma. Can be boring unless driving, the cattle guards made for some air time..lol. Deer mule, axis, and white tail like fleas on a hound and cows free ranging.

20220612_194447.jpg

20220612_194523.jpg

20220612_191258.jpg

20220612_193033.jpg

New truck day :)

2008 URJ200
175k miles
Rust free Southern truck

To do list:
- Replace missing ARB bumper decals (ARB is sending them now)
- Replace missing center headrest for third row (not in the seat storage pouch)
- Replace worn shift knob
- Remove tint
- 2-2.5” lift
- 34” tires
- Skids
- Sliders
- Harrop Eaton ELocker
- Winch

Couldn’t be happier. Took me a good 6 months of looking in spurts. Found it 3 miles from my place. Unbelievable.

0E0E62C0-144E-4603-8F09-C64C474CCB03.png

Last edited:
- Replace missing center headrest for third row (not in the seat storage pouch)
This is a thing? I was literally just trying to figure out what to do with said headrest so I didn't lose it.
Couldn’t be happier. Took me a good 6 months of looking in spurts. Found it 3 miles from my place. Unbelievable.
Similar thing happened when I found mine - looked all over the country and the best deal popped up at a used Buick dealer 5 miles away.

This is a thing? I was literally just trying to figure out what to do with said headrest so I didn't lose it.

Similar thing happened when I found mine - looked all over the country and the best deal popped up at a used Buick dealer 5 miles away.
Unzip the zipper on the back of the third row seat and there is a pouch area to store the center headrest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom