200 series picture thread (81 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Dropped by a nearby watering hole the other weekend:

cP62OAC.jpg

And came across this chunky fella on the way out:

thtgAwh.jpg

I have owned 3 80s and a 100. Now I just drove home a LX570 as a dd and tow vehicle. My 2018 titan pro4x was one of the least liked vehicles I have owned. Should have bought an LX/200 in the beginning. I need to two 6k travel trailer.

Bought a 1 owner 2011 570 with 123k. It had perfect Lexus service history. Every 5k miles it was dropped off for the recommended service. I have never seen a record this good. Very little surface rust on the underside. The interior and exterior are completely perfect. I can't overstate how perfect the exterior and interior are. Zero signs of use.

I still have an 80 in the garage thought it is has an efi issue that I haven't been able to find.

Looking forward to learning more about the 570 and get it on to some trails.

I only paid 31k so I am not worried about a few scratches. I may have overpaid a tad but I am happy with this gem!

20220626_182117.jpg

I have owned 3 80s and a 100. Now I just drove home a LX570 as a dd and tow vehicle. My 2018 titan pro4x was one of the least liked vehicles I have owned. Should have bought an LX/200 in the beginning. I need to two 6k travel trailer.

Bought a 1 owner 2011 570 with 123k. It had perfect Lexus service history. Every 5k miles it was dropped off for the recommended service. I have never seen a record this good. Very little surface rust on the underside. The interior and exterior are completely perfect. I can't overstate how perfect the exterior and interior are. Zero signs of use.

I still have an 80 in the garage thought it is has an efi issue that I haven't been able to find.

Looking forward to learning more about the 570 and get it on to some trails.

I only paid 31k so I am not worried about a few scratches. I may have overpaid a tad but I am happy with this gem!

View attachment 3043950

Cream puff! Congrats on the new cruiser.

The color, wheels, and everything reminds me of when I first got mine. Still enjoying it many years later, and I truthfully can't imagine a better tow vehicle for my uses. Sure, there are trucks that may tow better, but nothing that has the same comfort, bandwidth, and all around capability.

1656297279075.png

Ha! My wife asked me if it was purple when I pulled up.

Your 570 looks postcard ready pulling the AS. Nice set up!

And thanks for the welcome!

Flew from Nashville to Jacksonville last month to get this '20 HE w 14K miles. PO had put Nitto's on it. Has the roof rack as well. Not a scratch on it. Paid about sticker when it was new, not bad considering prices at the time. It was a trade in less than 24 hours prior when I got to it, so no time for the dealer-purchase-from-dealer-markup BS so I got lucky.

My only dislike is the tiny gas tank.

Finally have a LC that drives (see my sig for other attempts).

1656340255945.jpeg

Flew from Nashville to Jacksonville last month to get this '20 HE w 14K miles. PO had put Nitto's on it. Has the roof rack as well. Not a scratch on it. Paid about sticker when it was new, not bad considering prices at the time. It was a trade in less than 24 hours prior when I got to it, so no time for the dealer-purchase-from-dealer-markup BS so I got lucky.

View attachment 3044272
Well done! I suppose an LRA is in store?

View attachment 3044272
Congrats! I agree on the tank. I'm on Slee's schedule to install an aux tank to double the range. It's going to hurt to fill at $5+ per gallon though.

Congrats! I agree on the tank. I'm on Slee's schedule to install an aux tank to double the range. It's going to hurt to fill at $5+ per gallon though.
40 LRA here and yes, there’s a bit of sticker shock on a fill up when near empty. To add insult to injury, a lot of pumps shut off at $150 or some other arbitrary high dollar amount. This allows two painful pump events on the same fill up.

But that range between fill ups… it’s sweet.

40 LRA here and yes, there’s a bit of sticker shock on a fill up when near empty. To add insult to injury, a lot of pumps shut off at $150 or some other arbitrary high dollar amount. This allows two painful pump events on the same fill up.

But that range between fill ups… it’s sweet.
oh man you went all out with the 40 gal. How bad does that effect your ride when both are full?

oh man you went all out with the 40 gal. How bad does that effect your ride when both are full?

A gallon of gas is about 6lbs, so a full 40 gallon tank will be an extra 240lbs, or one big guy/passenger. The weight is also located as low as it gets. Probably not a noticeable difference.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom