Events/Trails UC 2022 GSMTR Cabin and Ride Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@AJR and I are considering the cabin. Anyone know of anyone that wanted a bed in the big cabin, but missed their chance? We have two twin beds spots we'd be interested in giving up.

Last year they allowed you to keep the reservation up until 1 week before without any penalties for cancelling, is this still the case? If so, why not keep it until the last minute?
Would rather it go to someone that wants it now, and my memory sucks and I will forget to cancel later.

View attachment 2721904

***FULL***
With the cabin issue of 2021 turning into a score for next year, we are starting this a little early for those that are ready to commit. The scheme here is that UC, ONSC, and LCLC will take over the block. We currently have the Ponderosa cabin from 6/15-19/2022 and have beds available. There is also overflow planned that we can get in to (including offering personal cot space in the bedrooms), but primary beds need claimed first. As usual, these are non-refundable to cover the cost of the cabin, and extra funds will go to ammenities to make the week mo' better.

PayPal is info@upstatecruisers.com and we appreciate doing it as a friend (since we are and don't like fees)

Up first, Ponderosa. This is 10 beds, 2 queens in individual rooms, and 4 bunk queens with their respective 4 twins above. A queen is $400, and twin is $200.
Queen @ceby
Queen @aquatech3
Bunk Queen @Trollhole
Bunk Queen @Trollhole
Bunk Queen @Fort Knox
Bunk Queen @fourtrax
Twin @raanderson77
Twin @MyWhiteSheep
Twin @neslrac
Twin @AJR

Overflow, Winch-a-While cabin adjacent to the Ponderosa, 4 twins at $250/ea
1) @yamaguchigumi
2) @CharlestonG8R
3) @greenseaman
4) @scott johnson
So, a family obligation has reared it head for the weekend of June 18 that I cannot ignore. Therefore with great regrets I will be forfeiting my bed in the Winch-a-While cabin, which I have paid $250 for already.

If anyone is interested in my spot, please send me a note.

Disappointed, as I have been looking forward to the weekend away.

Don

So am I the only one still staying at the winch a while or did y’all find people to take your spots?
I have not had any takers for my spot. Sounds like you will be sleeping nicely

I have not had any takers for my spot. Sounds like you will be sleeping nicely
David strained his Achilles and had to come off the AT so he may reach out to you.

Invite your friends, as my spot is still open. Thanks in advance.

So we want to start a pool on how long it'll take me to get kicked out of the cabin parking lot? :lol:

My $5 is on one night.

My bed is available in winch a while

I've been thinking about it, and I don't think I'm going to move the motel down to the cabin. Since we're going up monday, I'll be set up in the group camp, and the prospect of tearing down to move to the cabin, then potentially being kicked out and moving back to the group camp, just doesn't sound like fun to me.

In other news, my boy Matt from FL is bringing up a projector and mario kart to project on the side of the motel :D

What's the best thing to put into GPS to get there? Windrock campgrounds?

What's the best thing to put into GPS to get there? Windrock campgrounds?

Windrock Park Campground
555 Windrock Park Ln, Oliver Springs, TN 37840

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom