Events/Trails UC 2022 GSMTR Cabin and Ride Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bryanseye

Inaffective Grammer Nazi
SILVER Star
Threads
Between pit of man's fears and summit of knowledge
Website
www.upstatecruisers.com
1625432938642.png

***FULL***
With the cabin issue of 2021 turning into a score for next year, we are starting this a little early for those that are ready to commit. The scheme here is that UC, ONSC, and LCLC will take over the block. We currently have the Ponderosa cabin from 6/15-19/2022 and have beds available. There is also overflow planned that we can get in to (including offering personal cot space in the bedrooms), but primary beds need claimed first. As usual, these are non-refundable to cover the cost of the cabin, and extra funds will go to ammenities to make the week mo' better.

PayPal is info@upstatecruisers.com and we appreciate doing it as a friend (since we are and don't like fees)

Up first, Ponderosa. This is 10 beds, 2 queens in individual rooms, and 4 bunk queens with their respective 4 twins above. A queen is $400, and twin is $200.
Queen @ceby
Queen @aquatech3
Bunk Queen @Trollhole
Bunk Queen @Trollhole
Bunk Queen @Fort Knox
Bunk Queen @fourtrax
Twin @raanderson77
Twin @MyWhiteSheep
Twin @neslrac
Twin @AJR

Overflow, Winch-a-While cabin adjacent to the Ponderosa, 4 twins at $250/ea
1) @yamaguchigumi
2) @CharlestonG8R
3) @greenseaman
4) @scott johnson

Last edited:
View attachment 2721904

With the cabin issue of 2021 turning into a score for next year, we are starting this a little early for those that are ready to commit. The scheme here is that UC, ONSC, and LCLC will take over the block. We currently have the Ponderosa cabin from 6/15-19/2022 and have beds available. There is also overflow planned that we can get in to (including offering personal cot space in the bedrooms), but primary beds need claimed first. As usual, these are non-refundable to cover the cost of the cabin, and extra funds will go to ammenities to make the week mo' better.

Up first, Ponderosa. This is 10 beds, 2 queens in individual rooms, and 4 bunk queens with their respective 4 twins above. A queen is $400, and twin is $200.
Queen
Queen
Bunk Queen
Bunk Queen
Bunk Queen
Bunk Queen
Twin
Twin
Twin
Twin
I paid for a twin. Thanks for organizing.

Chris paid for a Queen and I paid for a Queen and Marshall paid for 2 queens

I (Allen) paid for a queen somewhere as well.

I missed this year go round, but plan to be back from Africa by time of the event next year.

To whom and how do I pay for a twin?

I would like to go for the first time and to pay for a twin. Please advise how to pay.

thank you,
Don

View attachment 2721904

Queen @ceby
Queen @aquatech3
Bunk Queen @Trollhole
Bunk Queen @Trollhole
Bunk Queen @Fort Knox
Bunk Queen
Twin @raanderson77
Twin
Twin
Twin
We also have the other 3 small cabins help which have 4 twins in two of them and 2 queens in one of them. Eric Forrest has claimed 1 cabin with 4 twins. Was thinking the low country guys would want to grab the other 4 twin cabin but will see what they say. This would leave the one double Queen cabin left. Let us know as these cabins will have to be paid for personally and we will call windrock to transfer the reservation into the name of whoever wants to rent it. I only verbally held them for the clubs so no one else could grab them so Upstate will not be responsible for renting these.
@dbenke, @greenseaman, @scott johnson

Last edited:
Bryan i'll take a queen. papal incoming.

Thanks Eric

Also forgot @AJR was one of the twin beds so looks like cabin is full. We can start filling the the two small cabins with @CharlestonG8R being the first bed in the first overflow cabin.

Also forgot @AJR was one of the twin beds so looks like cabin is full. We can start filling the the two small cabins with @CharlestonG8R being the first bed in the first overflow cabin.
Well, if we get another taker on the queen cabin, I will take one of those.

Paid for twin. Looking forward to the trip

I
View attachment 2721904

PayPal is info@upstatecruisers.com and we appreciate doing it as a friend (since we are and don't like fees)

Queen @ceby
Queen @aquatech3
Bunk Queen @Trollhole
Bunk Queen @Trollhole
Bunk Queen @Fort Knox
Bunk Queen @fourtrax
Twin @raanderson77
Twin @MyWhiteSheep
Twin @neslrac
Twin @AJR

Overflow, Winch-a-While cabin adjacent to the Ponderosa, 4 twins at $250/ea
1) @yamaguchigumi
2) @CharlestonG8R (pending)
3) @greenseaman (pending)
ll take a spot in the overflow cabin. Do I need a pay pal link to pay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom