2021 4x4 Labs group buy info. (March 15-30) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you going out to CA to pick up?

It's going to be pretty dang hard to pick up if he doesn't make it to CA.

On that note, I talked to Simon today and the Pismo bunch is the only group pickup that he was aware of. I specifically mentioned CO and it was news to him. I suggest calling him to make sure all.of those orders are bu chef together. It's obvious that some folks didn't follow my clear instructions to put that info in the comments box. I don't say that to be a jerk, but when you guys don't listen and follow directions, it makes more work for several people, yourselves not included.

Order in for the CO pickup and specified in comments a member would be picking up:
-basic bumper kit, no flares
-driver side cargo rack kit (last minute add to blast a few goober welds on before moving to the real stuff)

@lisponger - will need to know what kind of :beer: you drink... thank you sir.

Can you guys take me off the list please?

No worries. That list is outdated at this point and won't be updated. It was just to give 4x4labs a heads up before our actual orders were placed and to coordinate group member shipping, etc.

For those ordering, just head directly to @4x4labs site to order and coordinate with one another if group shipping.

Add me to list. Rear bumper kit- Double Swing Out with Tire Holder and 3 Gas Can Rack / Kit / No Flares

DFW, TX

Last edited:
Add me to list. Rear bumper kit- Double Swing Out with Tire Holder and 3 Gas Can Rack / Kit / No Flares

DFW, TX

No list anymore, just go to their site and order.

Christmas is coming . Had to take the bumper off to paint and I’m happy I can leave it off. May go ahead and cut that rear cross member since it has to go when my rear bumper come ...

15F33DAB-6DD0-4C11-855E-3DF7587CB184.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom