Builds An Accidental Frame Off.................. (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Meh....... flippin promotion would likely cut into fishing time anyway!

Maxxis Razrs 33x10.5x15

And a Con-ferr rack

Awesome pics......(note to self - visit brother in West Yellowstone....SOON)

What are the measurements on your Con-ferr? I just picked one up that's 42 x 60, yours looks a bit longer.

Thanks

Awesome pics......(note to self - visit brother in West Yellowstone....SOON)

What are the measurements on your Con-ferr? I just picked one up that's 42 x 60, yours looks a bit longer.

Thanks

I forget the measurements of that rack, 54x60 I think.

I forget the measurements of that rack, 54x60 I think.

Thanks, that's what it looks like from the pic - about 12" longer. I couldn't pass this one up for $350, just needs a few bolts for the mounting plates

Last edited:
Very nice. Taking my family to Steamboat in 2 weeks. Looking at your 40 in that setting just made me so happy.

You'll likely run into a couple of 40's up in Steamboat! It seems every time I'm in that area I see a few.

I think last time I was there I ran into one that is possible a member here, ran into him at the forest service offices. Nice green rig if I remember correctly.

Sorry about the promotion! Great day off!

Meh, I didn’t need the headache anyway. Now I can still focus on fishing all summer!

42492FFB-2FE7-4A98-8D6E-2623D4F22C5C.jpeg

But........ Is there a ‘bad’ day fishing? :smokin:

This probably isn't going to be good.

20200516_175501.jpg

Looks to be a bad pinion bearing. Based on how easy the stake nut came off and the flange kind of fell off in my hand I'm going to say it was 100% mechanic error when I put it back together a few years back.
20200516_193422.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom