Cottonland Picture of the Day Thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Boom

673728BF-F37E-4CB7-93C0-F50DDBAF1BD4.jpeg

Finally got a chance to catch up with @jynx in person. That was a long drive and cold bitter day but it was great to meet you and Erin both. Hate we couldn’t stick around longer for beer n burgers. Best of luck with her new ventures! Didn’t realize I caught a small sample of your herd here in the FirePit pic till yesterday.
76B1B732-2D22-4D53-92D0-010EC003E378.jpeg

We might try it out next weekend at @jynx house if there is no precip in the forecast. This was a test to see if we could leave the Thermarest Mondo King 3D LG mattresses inside and still close it. It worked.

We might try it out next weekend at @jynx house if there is no precip in the forecast. This was a test to see if we could leave the Thermarest Mondo King 3D LG mattresses inside and still close it. It worked.

Bring it. If it rains, we'll just put you guys in the shop and you can do a dry run in the dry :)

Next project?

I bought it to clean it up and sell it but after getting it home and driving it I may keep it and sell my 60. Dunno.

I bought it to clean it up and sell it but after getting it home and driving it I may keep it and sell my 60. Dunno.

From just the few pics...do it ^^^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom