Events/Trails Logans Run 2019 - September 19-22nd OFFICIAL THREAD. (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's truly fantastic to see @alk747triodad and Lydia carrying on the tradition.

IMG_6489.JPG

Thanks to everyone for a great weekend!! It was great to see all the old faces and meet some new ones!! The weather, food and raffle was wonderful! The training session was very educational too!!! I also enjoyed the trivia! I look forward to seeing some of the photos and can’t wait to do it again soon!!

Got home a couple of hours ago. Want to give a big Thank You and shout out to the great folks that let us into their lives this weekend and made us feel welcome.
In no particular order and if I don't mention you by name it's do to New Peep Overload. What a fun group!
Ken and Lidia for inviting us to camp with them as we drove around the circle aimless and looking lost.
Greg and George
Steve and his boys
Sam, Kim and Ellie
Will
Wade
Sean (Shawn?)
Chris
Danton
The guy that put on the impromptue 4 cyclinder diesel swap diseration around midnight Thursday/Friday
Dan, thank you for coming over and talking to us, Good Luck in Pheonix.
Jack-the-Dog's Dad, thanks for the nip of the secial barrel, damn that's good stuff. :)
Izzy, great class. Got to use some of the tips and tricks on our way to Zirconia this AM to pick apples. Pinnical Mnt Rd.
The young man that shot vids of the Mean Green Bean on the Obstical Course

THANK YOU again! Kim and I look forward next year!
Hit me up with your number. Let's wheel again.

I could not find a superlative that describes Logan's Run the best way. Put simply, I wasn't expecting such a great event. It's the people who make ONSC enjoyable. Thank you for everything. Looking forward to the next ONSC event!!

Izzy, you overwhelmed me with info/theory yet the practical was spot on.

MERCH ALERT:

• Anyone that won the ONSC "Duck Jackets" in the raffle should contact me and work out sizing/colors. There are also other choices of merch (as you might have seen at the merch tent.) There's about 200 or so things we can have that embroidered logo stitched onto. Including the red Nike shirt I was wearing. However, seeing as the only picture of me makes me look like a fatass, I"m gonna say you should pick something else.

• Couldn't make it? If you'd like a T-shirt from this event, send me a note and we'll see if we have your size available. They're $15 plus shipping. Or pick it up at the next Greensboro Club meeting.

• We also have leftover shirts from CRR 18 and Logans Run 18 and some other past events - they can be had for $5. Sizing is limited. If you'd like any shirts, Just send me a note with which sizes you'd like and I can find out what we have available.

For reference. The highest score on trivia was 13 correct out of 24, the lowest was 7. So although team “Deez Nuts” got the coveted ‘Golden Pig’ trophy for last place, they weren’t that far off the winners. Congrats to the winning team, I believe their name was “Not in my Eyes, Bro”!

The person that took home the 1st place trophy should post a selfie here with the trophy to claim your free ticket to next year’s Logan’s Run.

Dang... were the questions too hard?

Nope. The right answers were wrong😂😂

I did multiple choice - and most of the other choices were plausible answers...

1. Death
  2. Taxes
  3. Having a fantastic time at an ONSC event!!!
Just sayin'.

Some of you I've known for well over a decade. Others, I've just met, but I can honestly say that I couldn't ask for a better bunch of folks to spend a few days with in the woods, hitting the trails, or just sitting around a campfire. This club is special, and that feeling is reinforced at every single event I attend.

I'm not going to try to thank everybody individually that helped make Logan's Run 2019 a success, because I'm afraid I would forget someone. Suffice to say, thanks to you ALL for continuing to do what you do for ONSC!! I will call out one guy though... James Urquhart. @jamesurq … You knocked it outta the park man! Thanks for all the hard work you put into organizing the event and bringing some fresh changes that made Logan's Run even better.

Thanks man! I have a whole new appreciation for what you and everyone else have done before and after behind the scenes. For all those times I’ve shown up as a participant, enjoyed myself and won stuff it felt good to be the one giving stuff away.

It was really a great time. As always, looking forward to the next event.

I am glad everyone is back safe home and some with minimum or none trail damage. @AJR that doesn't include you 😂😂😂
It was minimum in my book, truck still drives.

@AJR took the trophy home. This is him holding it.

View attachment 2089064
yes, there is my selfie of me holding the trophy, taken by someone else .

Had a great time and the 100 series did great until Sunday. Tow truck home from the outpost at 8PM. Tearing into either a blown cv or looking for a good used third member.......

Thank you all for putting on yet another memorable event. It was fun to fall asleep at 10pm and awake at 6. I really had a lot of fun for the short period of time I was awake. Izzy did a fantastic job with Saturday's class-Thank you sir! Always good to see familiar faces who were new to me just four years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom