Events/Trails Logans Run 2019 - September 19-22nd OFFICIAL THREAD. (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Everyone have fun, hate I ended up missing it again this year, was planning on making it and a bunch of things got in the way.

11 hours!!!
From Cleveland!!
3E23293A-2097-43E8-8891-EA66C2E6A366.jpeg
E35D1A2E-218E-4BDD-BE64-BB02E839DEA6.jpeg
45ADF997-5FFF-4957-AE3A-5D66826D3F7C.jpeg
3E23293A-2097-43E8-8891-EA66C2E6A366.jpeg

I’ll be there at midnight the way this day is going.

Hope it's not as bad as that 4RNR Heather bought, ended up bringing it home on a roll back ;)

Hope it's not as bad as that 4RNR Heather bought, ended up bringing it home on a roll back ;)
You cut me deep, man.
You cut me deep.

Ya sissy :rofl:

I’ll be out tonight. Eventually

Started a 6 hour drive at 0500 which turned into 8 hours today. Couple hours of packing in the morning, grab the lil Mushie from school and kidnap the wife from work. Should be there by 6. I will bring a dish for the potluck.
5D9AA500-3CF8-43F6-AD01-BB9880892814.jpeg

Looks like i have the whole day off, ill be leaving in a bit. See you guys soon.

@MaryTandra , Mookie and I will be heading out after work. Should be there around 9:00 tonight. Hope we can still find a camp spot by then!

First timer joining tomorrow! I won't be able to make it to group 2 training tomorrow morning (still coming, just waiting on my copilot to get in town). I emailed the contact address but feel free to give my spot away - last name starts with Burd....

Do we need to buy an ohv pass as well outside the park? Never been to uwharrie but heard that was a thing.

Looking forward to meeting y'all!

First timer joining tomorrow! I won't be able to make it to group 2 training tomorrow morning (still coming, just waiting on my copilot to get in town). I emailed the contact address but feel free to give my spot away - last name starts with Burd....

Do we need to buy an ohv pass as well outside the park? Never been to uwharrie but heard that was a thing.

Guessing everyone who might otherwise respond is engaged in the revelations. I’m 14 hours away, sad, and lonely so I’ll respond.
Yes, you’ll need a pass. You can pick one up for a few bucks at the Eldorado Outpost which is the same place you’ll get gas, air, and any other provisions you might need.

Have fun.

Thanks for the heads up! I would have been all over the place. I am sorry you're flying solo, but if you end up in Charlotte any other time I'll treat you to a good drink and mediocre company

Sorry to hear you won’t make it time. If no one has claimed his vacant spot for 2 day training I will take it.

Its most likely that time on the east coast. Here is to your son @alk747triodad and our friend, Logan Monk. I haven't had a drink in about 5 months now, watch me get wasted off of a PBR. LMAO

With love from the left coast. Blue Sky's forever.

20190921_164049.jpg
20190921_164115.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom