Events/Trails Logans Run 2019 - September 19-22nd OFFICIAL THREAD. (1 Viewer)

JohnVee

SILVER Star
^^^ I'm digging this in the back left!

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 11.33.00 PM.png

JohnVee

SILVER Star
What a great time. Thanks to everybody who helped me “take my top off”, and those who let me take first position on the super dry access roads.

The people were great as always, especially the new ones. Hoping my natural demeanor didn’t offend any of them!

As a former board member who has always been quite involved in planning events, I’d like to commend James (Event Coordinator) for his efforts and changes. Super job. The bar is now set much higher.

David70FJ40

Older Than Most
I hate I wasn't able to go but I know the people that ran the show are top notch. James has good ideas and isn't afraid to try new approaches. I'm sure the next events will only get better and better.

Comet

Knower of little, master of less.
SILVER Star
Not related to Logan's Run event planning (top notch by the way) but it shows the inside of Georgine's front third member. Ring and pinion fine, blew out on inner gear and thrashed on another one a little. I am guessing it'll buff out.

IMG_9633.JPG

IMG_9634.JPG

IMG_9635.JPG

IMG_9636.JPG

IMG_9637.JPG

jfz80

Cruisin’

Comet

SILVER Star
Poser Rock attempted mounting, brake, a lot of skinny pedal trying to gain a photographic angle, shotgun blast, and a lot of quiet people around me. Good times. Poser Rock was not effectively mounted. I; however, was effectively screwed. Still smiling though.

SeanLX

SILVER Star
Not related to Logan's Run event planning (top notch by the way) but it shows the inside of Georgine's front third member. Ring and pinion fine, blew out on inner gear and thrashed on another one a little. I am guessing it'll buff out.

View attachment 2096609

Was that from the brake & throttle together? That technique works but worries me. After hearing my CV pop in my old Jeep GC (first 4wd) the throttle + brake always makes me nervous.

Comet

SILVER Star
Brake and throttle AND old man lack of response time. I allowed the truck to bounce on three wheels, allowing more pressure on the spider gears than should have been. It was a bone head move on my part. The fat lady didn’t want to perform and I wasn’t listening to her.

Brake and throttle AND old man lack of response time. I allowed the truck to bounce on three wheels, allowing more pressure on the spider gears than should have been. It was a bone head move on my part. The fat lady didn’t want to perform and I wasn’t listening to her.
Was this on the 99? Get East coast to set you up with an arb in the front.

jamesurq

Reefmonkey
Supporting Vendor
Folks, I just realized we have a few stickers left from this event. Those of you that would like one sent to you send me a note. $5 with postage paid. Still got shirts as well for $15 plus $4 shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom