Expedition Dirt Sunrise - Tim and Kelsey Get Lost... (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Beautiful country! How is your Spanish doing after being immersed for such a long time?
Good. It's always improving, but we struggle with all of the different accents and slang. We can communicate what we want, but I know I sound like an idiot. "Mountains there good camping and safe?" Hahaha!

Who's going to Overland Expo or the Overland Rally's?!? We'll be working Expo, the NW and BC Overland Rally's. Tim will be in Moab for a few weeks in June doing military training as well if you see some trucks driving around at night with no lights on. Haha!

(Episode 050! Woohoo! )We slow our roll and get the chance to meander up and down these beautiful Colombian countryside mountains. The beauty of this area is unreal! We wish we could just take you all with us but we try to capture just how breathtaking our days spent here were. We hope you enjoy!

You two need to start keeping track of your meals and do an overlander cook book. Some of us that survive on noodles, hot dogs, and canned chicken might find value in such a thing.

You two need to start keeping track of your meals and do an overlander cook book. Some of us that survive on noodles, hot dogs, and canned chicken might find value in such a thing.
I am actually working on a blog post about that right now! I will post it over the weekend. Eventually I would like to make some videos about how we cook as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom