Easy Dirt rides around Charlotte, NC? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Good afternoon all. My wife and I just picked up a nearly new LX. We want to do a little dirt road riding and pack a picnic for Christmas. We live around Charlotte, NC and we are looking for suggestions for a decent riding experience. We do not want anything too heavy. We were thinking of riding around some dirt roads in the National Forest (Woods Ferry out by Leeds Rifle Range).
I know of Old NC 105, but we aren't wanting to venture that far out yet.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Good afternoon all. My wife and I just picked up a nearly new LX. We want to do a little dirt road riding and pack a picnic for Christmas. We live around Charlotte, NC and we are looking for suggestions for a decent riding experience. We do not want anything too heavy. We were thinking of riding around some dirt roads in the National Forest (Woods Ferry out by Leeds Rifle Range).
I know of Old NC 105, but we aren't wanting to venture that far out yet.

Any suggestions? Thanks!
Welcome to mud! You may want to post in the Olde North State Cruisers page to get better hits on this request. I just randomly fell into finding your post. There's a wealth of knowledge to draw from in the NC thread.

Welcome to mud! You may want to post in the Olde North State Cruisers page to get better hits on this request. I just randomly fell into finding your post. There's a wealth of knowledge to draw from in the NC thread.
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom