Expedition Dirt Sunrise - Tim and Kelsey Get Lost... (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I've been watching and enjoying your videos, many places my wife and I have been, and some that we clearly need to visit. Thanks for posting and sharing.

This week we head to Antigua and Lake Atitlan to explore and relax.

We stayed in panahachel and chichicastenango years ago, and visited some of the little towns across the lake. Such a beautiful place...

:cheers:

This week I get to drive our new buddy's Porsche 911 around Guatemala City and head to a car show in Antigua before flying back to work Overland Expo East for a few weeks!

Hey guys,
We did an interview for the GHT Ovlerand Podcast if you want to check it out. Cheers.
SHOW GRATITUDE, BE HUMBLE, HAVE THE TENACITY TO TACKLE LIFE'S ADVENTURES!

Nice job!

This week we enter Costa Rica and head out a disused track to the beach. We end up spending a few hours trying to winch a stubborn tree out of the track, but in the end it was well worth it.

People always ask so here is what we broke after 10 months on the Panamerican Highway.

Impressive how well the 80 has held up!

Any issues with bad fuel along the way? Are you running the stock ignition timing advance or is it bumped up a bit?

Stock timing and the worst issue we've had is some low octane. If we buy fuel from a barrel on the side of the road we put it in the Aux tank and pump it through a decent filter before it gets to the main tank. Still, we've been pretty lucky!
We did just loose the brake booster so we'll be flying back to the truck with one.

Beautiful country! How is your Spanish doing after being immersed for such a long time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom