For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

$41.5k for 2013 w/ 64k on it. Clean carfax, dealer serviced, southern owned, and almost pristine body.

There was some door edge repair from something, pretty decent work, didnt notice until I was home. I should have negotiated a better deal had I known this. Not super upset because it was a good color combo. Silver on black.

$41.5k for 2013 w/ 64k on it. Clean carfax, dealer serviced, southern owned, and almost pristine body.

There was some door edge repair from something, pretty decent work, didnt notice until I was home. I should have negotiated a better deal had I known this. Not super upset because it was a good color combo. Silver on black.

LC or LX?

Looking at a 2013 LX 570 Silver/black interior With 70k miles. Southern owned, good maintenance history. One accident on carfax but very minor bumper damage that dealership is fixing. Asking 39.9k for it. Whats y'alls opinion?

Looking at a 2013 LX 570 Silver/black interior With 70k miles. Southern owned, good maintenance history. One accident on carfax but very minor bumper damage that dealership is fixing. Asking 39.9k for it. Whats y'alls opinion?

You can get it for a little better price, hit em at $37.9k

2008 LX 570, 117k miles, Black with Tan interior, a few minor cosmetic issues (clear coat scratches, replacement windshield, bumper scuffs) $22,500

Just purchased the MUD advertised 2009 LX570 , White with Beige leather in Collage Station TX. The seller/dealer pulled down/deleted the ad due to some MUD members (brothers) who think they are the ones setting market value due to what they "heard" what one similar sold for. Poor guy, he pulled down the ad here due to being harassed by a MUD member!
I BOUGHT IT! 2009 1 owner Mid TX. truck with EVERY service (on time) documented at a Toyota dealer! Tires, windshield wipers everything, came from the Toyota dealer. It also came with paper receipts for ALL the services, window sticker and receipts for the aftermarket upgrades, full set of Weather tech mats ect when purchased new.
Truck was purchased new and driven by a "wealthy" woman who never missed a scheduled service. The truck was detailed monthly by a Very high end shop using only McGuire commercial products. I ran my finger over the paint and It felt like silicone...the nterior is a 9.7 of 10 and near Perfect. Exterior is a 9.5, NO bumper corners scratched, no hail dings, nothing, just darkening at the edges of the Lexus Chip Gaurd clear bra. and a light 1/2" curb rash on one rim. I drove it home to Tulsa OK. on I-35 at 80 on cruise and got 15,72mpg to 16.33mpg hand calculated. Window sticker shows $87,788.00, truck has 148K and every option works correctly .
$23,000.00 Cash.

Just purchased the MUD advertised 2009 LX570 , White with Beige leather in Collage Station TX. The seller/dealer pulled down/deleted the ad due to some MUD members (brothers) who think they are the ones setting market value due to what they "heard" what one similar sold for. Poor guy, he pulled down the ad here due to being harassed by a MUD member!
I BOUGHT IT! 2009 1 owner Mid TX. truck with EVERY service (on time) documented at a Toyota dealer! Tires, windshield wipers everything, came from the Toyota dealer. It also came with paper receipts for ALL the services, window sticker and receipts for the aftermarket upgrades, full set of Weather tech mats ect when purchased new.
Truck was purchased new and driven by a "wealthy" woman who never missed a scheduled service. The truck was detailed monthly by a Very high end shop using only McGuire commercial products. I ran my finger over the paint and It felt like silicone...the nterior is a 9.7 of 10 and near Perfect. Exterior is a 9.5, NO bumper corners scratched, no hail dings, nothing, just darkening at the edges of the Lexus Chip Gaurd clear bra. and a light 1/2" curb rash on one rim. I drove it home to Tulsa OK. on I-35 at 80 on cruise and got 15,72mpg to 16.33mpg hand calculated. Window sticker shows $87,788.00, truck has 148K and every option works correctly .
$23,000.00 Cash.

I offered him $23,450 a month ago and my brother did a week ago. Nobody harassed him, he just didn’t want to budge from his price which is his right but it’s obvious that you got a good deal because he realized what the market dictates. It’s simple economics, a matter of supply and demand which are correlated. Nobody is bullying anybody, he’s not poor. He seems to have come around and it’s likely that me and other mud members helped you get the price you did. Enjoy the rig! It looked very clean, and no accident history which is a huge bonus. Happy mudding!

Got a 2008 LC with 105,000 miles, arb front and rear and slight lift with slee sliders. All aftermarket stuff done at slee. All maintenance records since new. $32,500, truck was in SoCal and I took the train down and drove it back up to Oregon on the 395. Super fun trip to get a cruiser.

C582AB45-8B01-4E5A-AEEB-4B92B67FE9CA.jpeg

Looking at a '14 LC, 49,700 miles, 1 owner and clear Carfax, great maintenance and white/tan. I have talked them down to $44500, but feel that I might be able to squeeze a little more. I am trying for $43k.

Now I know who beat me to it! I was the one who contacted seller right after you did. Of course I was bummed but good for you man. Nice rig. Enjoy!

Guy

Now I know who beat me to it! I was the one who contacted seller right after you did. Of course I was bummed but good for you man. Nice rig. Enjoy!

Guy

Sorry! I'll treat her right. I saw the ad 20 minutes after posting, shot him a text, and ran out the door. My wife was pretty confused when I said: "I've got to go look at a truck. See ya!"

Currently looking at a Green 2011 200 series with 151,000 miles. Offered at 21k. Three owners. Dealer maintained. The only kicker is that it was bought with a bought with a rebuilt title from freshwater flood insurance/dealer auction in 2015. Supposedly no water ever got inside the cabin or engine. No repairs were ever made, as none were ever needed. No warning lights, odors, or mechanical issues as all according to the owner. Current owner just bought a 2018 LC and doesn't feel like having four cars. Thoughts anyone? Looks quite clean in the photos and going to check it out today.

00w0w_9xLWKShlo5A_1200x900.jpg

00V0V_ls6luQNhMFp_1200x900.jpg

00S0S_3oqhinuiKJZ_1200x900.jpg

2008 with 121,000 miles and upgrade package. Almost exclusively dealer maintained but dirty/messy interior.

$25,000

View attachment 1879647

And parked right at the credit union too :D

I saw that listing as well. The color and exterior are nice but yeah, pictures of the interior were concerning. Give her a good cleaning and I bet it would look real nice inside. Congrats!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom