For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Ninja congrats on the CPO purchase! I am looking for something in the North Dallas Plano Tx area but will drive to Houston also. If you have any leads since it looks like you have been searching for a bit please let me know. I just started looking today. Thanks!

Will do. I keep the feeds coming in. Also, I’ll be happy to look at cars that are nearby.

So after agonizing over colors and availability, I just closed on a deal for a 2017 black/black for 69.5 shipped to my home. 24K miles, looks good and the local shop had only good things to say about it. One-owner, in service in March of 17.

It's coming from Cleveland to the SF Bay, so it'll be a week or so before I see it in person.

Thank you to everyone for providing feedback and information (directly and otherwise).

I'm so excited to join the club (finally).

So after agonizing over colors and availability, I just closed on a deal for a 2017 black/black for 69.5 shipped to my home. 24K miles, looks good and the local shop had only good things to say about it. One-owner, in service in March of 17.

It's coming from Cleveland to the SF Bay, so it'll be a week or so before I see it in person.

Thank you to everyone for providing feedback and information (directly and otherwise).

I'm so excited to join the club (finally).

Congrats - welcome to the club!!

I'm checking this vehicle out tomorrow. What do you guys think? 2011 LX 570 with 103k miles for $33k. I'm thinking more along the lines of $30-31k sounds more appropriate.
2011 Lexus LX 570 570 in Bountiful, UT | Salt Lake City Lexus LX 570 | Harrison Mitsubishi

It's a Florida vehicle and has been in UT for the last 4 years. Probably has some under surface rust given that they salt here in SLC. No records while it was in Florida but service records since it has been in Utah have been on point. Looks like it could have been a lease vehicle. No accidents. Says 1-owner carfax but I'm not sure by looking at the Carfax.

Long time lurker (hence the name) but have been actively reading the threads and hunting for a car. Wanted to put this one out there for pricing reference and feedback. 2009 LC, $18K, OME Suspension, 194K, mild rust undercarriage and some body damage, newer K02 tires (which truthfully I don't care about).

2009 Toyota Land Cruiser

Cheapest one I've seen online, thinking about going to take a look at this if anyone has thoughts. Namely looking for a reliable fun beater for some mild offroading and I love the build quality.

Long time lurker (hence the name) but have been actively reading the threads and hunting for a car. Wanted to put this one out there for pricing reference and feedback. 2009 LC, $18K, OME Suspension, 194K, mild rust undercarriage and some body damage, newer K02 tires (which truthfully I don't care about).

2009 Toyota Land Cruiser

Cheapest one I've seen online, thinking about going to take a look at this if anyone has thoughts. Namely looking for a reliable fun beater for some mild offroading and I love the build quality.

What is a $2800 air pump?

I'm checking this vehicle out tomorrow. What do you guys think? 2011 LX 570 with 103k miles for $33k. I'm thinking more along the lines of $30-31k sounds more appropriate.
2011 Lexus LX 570 570 in Bountiful, UT | Salt Lake City Lexus LX 570 | Harrison Mitsubishi

It's a Florida vehicle and has been in UT for the last 4 years. Probably has some under surface rust given that they salt here in SLC. No records while it was in Florida but service records since it has been in Utah have been on point. Looks like it could have been a lease vehicle. No accidents. Says 1-owner carfax but I'm not sure by looking at the Carfax.

Did you see it today, if so how was it and will you get it inspected ? I actually do like the wheels, could always change them them out if you do plan to off-road. Very interesting the CarFax shows Sold twice but it is listed as a 1 Owner
This one also in SLC is interesting, 2 accidents. looks like it was rear-ended twice in 2 years, but great Service History
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/750126909/overview/

Last edited:
Did you see it today, if so how was it and will you get it inspected ? I actually do like the wheels, could always change them them out if you do plan to off-road. Very interesting the CarFax shows Sold twice but it is listed as a 1 Owner
This one also in SLC is interesting, 2 accidents. looks like it was rear-ended twice in 2 years, but great Service History
https://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/detail/750126909/overview/

I was able to check it out. Interior and exterior wise it seems pretty good for a 2011. I wouldn't have any complaints. There is a fair amount of surface rust however. Typical of a Salt Lake City vehicle I suppose but I was hoping for a bit less rust since it has only been through 4 winters. Most of it was on the rear axle and differential. It was surface rust and I don't think any of it would effect the frame but enough that I think I can shop around and wait.

I was able to check it out. Interior and exterior wise it seems pretty good for a 2011. I wouldn't have any complaints. There is a fair amount of surface rust however. Typical of a Salt Lake City vehicle I suppose but I was hoping for a bit less rust since it has only been through 4 winters. Most of it was on the rear axle and differential. It was surface rust and I don't think any of it would effect the frame but enough that I think I can shop around and wait.

Sounds like a good choice. Any interest in checking this 2009 out ?
Used 2009 Lexus LX 570 570 for Sale in American Fork UT 84003 Velocity Auto Sales American Fork

Most likely the secondary air injection pumps on the back of the engine. Not a common fault, but there is some chatter about it over on the Tundra forums. My 2011 had the pumps replaced by the PO at about the same $$$ tune, IIRC.

Just like Yonah said, the air injection pump. There were enough issues that Toyota extended the warranty on AIPs for over 500,000 5.7 powered MY07-MY10 Tundra/Sequoias (10 yr/150k miles). Plenty of folks outside those years also describe having same failure as well. And yes, at the dealer expect a $2400 to $3200 bill for replacement.

What are you guys thoughts on this? 2011 LX 570 with 56k miles. Starfire pearl with tan interior. Comes with Mark Levinson, Heated Steering Wheel, and the Cool Box. 2-owner, no accidents, good car fax. Spent the first 7 years in Las Vegas with impeccable service records. The last 1.5 years in Utah. Has some minor Utah surface rust but not a big deal at all. In person everything looks really good for an 8 year old car. Exterior and interior are well buttoned. Everything works as it should. The only blemish is that the previous owner installed an aftermarket trailer brake controller and drilled two small holes in the trim piece underneath the steering wheel. Not the biggest deal.

Asking $37,995. They won't budge much. At best I think I could get them down to $37k. It's overpriced and probably the UT/CO tax but it's well buttoned, good car history, and the color combo I want.
2011 Lexus LX 570 Sport Utility | LINDON, UT | Asay Auto Sales

Thoughts?

IMG_20181203_170306.jpg

IMG_20181203_170315.jpg

IMG_20181203_170327.jpg

That’s a fairly low mileage 2011. With that said the price seems a little high.

That’s a fairly low mileage 2011. With that said the price seems a little high.

Yeah it definitely is on the higher side. I think the overall condition of the car inside and out, clean carfax, and minimal rust is driving the price up more than I want. But those things along with it being the color combo I want is the reason I'm considering the vehicle. Hopefully they can come down a little.

Just listed mine in classifieds here for $42k. Super white with tan interior. 75k miles in north Texas. Really clean.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom