For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (11 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

2008 174k $16,000 Puerto Rico (fwiw, PR prices seem to be equivalent to SE US prices.)

The high mileage worried me until I saw it and met the sellers. This was one of 7 Land Cruisers that they own. The also have a LX570, 100 "work truck" a 60 that they use to go to the lake, a 40 and two 45s. All run, and all but one of the 45s are in fantastic shape. This one was no different. Incredibly clean inside and out. All maintenance up to date. It's pretty much flawless. I think I got a great deal. We negotiated the price to $16k but then I traded some non-automotive stuff to bring the price down a bit more. I'm pretty excited about it. Also, after spending the day with the sellers, my wife just approved replacing the JKU with a FJ40 for our beach car.

Wow if thats what there going for in PR I need to look into the cost of shipping one in. What a find. 100 series and 200 series flood vehicles are listed for more up here in the rusteast.

I bought my 2011 LX 570 for $26,000 with 146,000 miles from a local dealership.

Thats sound like a good deal too, congrats

I found a white one owner '13 w/ 162k for $30k. Is that a good deal? Seems like high miles for a '13. I drive about 15k/year.

Also found a silver/black one owner '13 with 105k for $39k. Is that a good deal?

Last edited:
I found a white one owner '13 w/ 162k for $30k. Is that a good deal? Seems like high miles for a '13. I drive about 15k/year.

Also found a silver/black one owner '13 with 105k for $39k. Is that a good deal?

I would ask $45k for my '13 with 43k miles. That is if I were to sell it, but I'm not. So that gives you a comparison...

2009 Cruiser - Wilmington, NC - 143k Miles - $27k

Yep, I drove it on Monday. Pretty fancy and very nice. Runs well, drives well. Interior good. A bit of wear in the second row....kids.

Good rig.

Thank you and @Str8Laced.

Appreciate both of you guys providing the info and feedback!

2008 LX570 with 131k for $24k out the door. The deal included an oil change/chassis service + checkup, fresh tires, brake pads and rotors, AHC service, an extra key fob made, and the windows tinted at the local Lexus dealer. (The included service bill was $2848.00)

Found it just outside of Philadelphia.

I feel like I stole it.....

Last edited:
Thoughts on a 2013 LX570 with 55k miles for $39,500. 2 owners out of NYC and Columbus Ohio. Damage report on the carfax, but not accident related from what I can tell. Dark grey on black. Nine service records also on the carfax.

Seems many thousands under what I'm seeing around on mud.

I paid $28,995 for a White 13 with 158k back in September. One owner, clean Carfax.

How does $23,000 for a 2011 with 208,000 sound? Well maintained, good condition inside, out and underneath. I have a hard time pricing a Land Cruiser over 200,000 miles. Should I pay a little more for a lower mileage LC or is this a good deal? Thanks for any input and advice.

How does $23,000 for a 2011 with 208,000 sound? Well maintained, good condition inside, out and underneath. I have a hard time pricing a Land Cruiser over 200,000 miles. Should I pay a little more for a lower mileage LC or is this a good deal? Thanks for any input and advice.

That's high. That truck should be priced at no more than $20k.

2008 174k $16,000 Puerto Rico (fwiw, PR prices seem to be equivalent to SE US prices.)

The high mileage worried me until I saw it and met the sellers. This was one of 7 Land Cruisers that they own. The also have a LX570, 100 "work truck" a 60 that they use to go to the lake, a 40 and two 45s. All run, and all but one of the 45s are in fantastic shape. This one was no different. Incredibly clean inside and out. All maintenance up to date. It's pretty much flawless. I think I got a great deal. We negotiated the price to $16k but then I traded some non-automotive stuff to bring the price down a bit more. I'm pretty excited about it. Also, after spending the day with the sellers, my wife just approved replacing the JKU with a FJ40 for our beach car. View attachment 1892814View attachment 1892815View attachment 1892816

Great buy. Love that PR trucks are all Non-Nav, too.

2008 LX570 with 131k for $24k out the door. The deal included an oil change/chassis service + checkup, fresh tires, brake pads and rotors, AHC service, an extra key fob made, and the windows tinted at the local Lexus dealer. (The included service bill was $2848.00)

Found it just outside of Philadelphia.

I feel like I stole it.....

Which Dealership ?

I worked with Joe at Lexus of Chester Springs. I've had pretty good luck and good service there.

Found a 2013 LX570 w/ 33K miles, they are asking $42k. They said they have service records from there mechanic (no show on Lexus' website). It's in a very Ritzy part of Southern California. Are they asking to much?
That's a good price, $42K is NADA trade-in value for a 2013 w/ only 33K miles. NADA Retail is $46K

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom