For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (28 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

I’m going to reach out and see what he’s willing to do. Prices seem all over the place with 2013-2015 models going from high 30s to low 50s with similar mileage. There is an interesting one silver with black with 107k 2013 for 34k

43k in year seems to be a fleet/rental for me.

43k in year seems to be a fleet/rental for me.

Nothing on AutoCheck suggests that. I don't know many rental folks that swap out winter/summer tires at the dealership.

It was clearly driven a bunch though. Went into service in 11/16.

Nothing on AutoCheck suggests that. I don't know many rental folks that swap out winter/summer tires at the dealership.

It was clearly driven a bunch though. Went into service in 11/16.
Yes good catch, yep never seen a fleet changing tires per season. PO probably owns a gas station or two

I saw this vehicle last week. Story from the dealer is that he traded it in on a new Raptor. The dealer is in outside Philly and apparently the owner used it to drive back and forth to CT. The interior of the vehicle was in good but not great shape. There was evidence of a fair bit of eating in the truck, and dog hair throughout. Nothing a serious detailing couldn't take care of.

The exterior was in again good but not great shape. A few dings on the front bumper likely from the highway mileage, but otherwise the truck would look great with a good detailing.

The underside killed it for me. A decent amount of surface rust already starting. I got the feeling the guy didn't take great care of the truck and two winters up in CT without a wash didn't do it any favors. Nothing hateful but enough to make me think twice.

I thought long and hard before passing on this. Given the very low price, ability to make it look pretty darn nice with a good thorough detailing, I think it could be a good buy for someone. Especially someone from the northeast who was going to drive it in the winter and would get some type of underbody treatment applied.

Great intel @fireball

I figured it must have traveled the NE corridor since not many folks outside Philly are likely sticking winter tires on an AWD/4WD vehicle unless they spend a lot of time going points north.

Dealer certainly seems motivated to sell given the speed at which they've dropped the price.

Halloween 2018 => we bought a 2019 Toyota Land Cruiser Blue Onyx Pearl, $78,200 + $499 dealer fee. NO REAR ENTERTAINMENT CENTER, but it did come with 3rd row seats & could not get the dealer to remove them. We had an offer of $77,277 for a 2018 with both of those unwanted options, but it would have miles added to shuttle from out-of-state.

4xoddic, how did you swing that? I've been looking at 17/18 and most of the 18s are more than that, much less a 19. Care to share where you bought? I'm in CA.

^^^^
Olathe Toyota
Dawn Hofer, Internet Sales Manager/Josh Olivera, salesman
913-489-2259

2018 quote of $77k in OKC, 2 in stock
Mario Fails
Hudiburg Toyota
Internet Sales Manager
New Toyota Land Cruiser in Midwest City | Hudiburg Toyota

2018 quote of $77,277 in Emporia, KS, David "Simple' Simon, salesman (620) 343-6723
New Land Cruiser for Sale in Emporia, KS

I have no
special relaltionship with any of these dealers. All negotiations were over the phone, other than with David Simon. When a 2019 blue onyx pearl LC showed up on buyatoyota.com, I called Olathe Toyota (where we bought our 2000 Tundra). My first rec would be David Simon.

I just picked up a CPO 2014 Black/Black Land Cruiser this week with 52k miles. I bought it from Joe Myers Toyota in Houston when it came up on car gurus. These guys were fantastic to deal with (Stacy Graham was great). They came off the price a little bit - I picked it up for 45.5k and they did all the things I asked them to do including holding my check until after my mechanic (Javier’s in Houston) inspected it. During the inspection I found a weak battery and asked them to replace it. They agreed.

I am very happy with this car glad my three month search has concluded.

Last edited:
Is it something other than the price? I’m curious...

Read the ad. It’s everything - the pics, the lack of license plate, the description, the price, etc. I spent ~10 seconds looking at it but if I spent any more time I could probably point to 5 more red flags.

I just picked up a CPO 2014 Black/Black Land Cruiser this week with 52k miles. I bought it from Joe Myers Toyota in Houston when it came up on car gurus. These guys were fantastic to deal with (Stacy Adams was great). They came off the price a little bit - I picked it up for 45.5k and they did all the things I asked them to do including holding my check until after my mechanic (Javier’s in Houston) inspected it. During the inspection I found a weak battery and asked them to replace it. They agreed.

I am very happy with this car glad my three month search has concluded.
Ninja congrats on the CPO purchase! I am looking for something in the North Dallas Plano Tx area but will drive to Houston also. If you have any leads since it looks like you have been searching for a bit please let me know. I just started looking today. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom