For Sale Most recent 200 Series purchase prices (27 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi! IF you're willing to share, I thought it might be helpful for the rest of us to better understand what the market prices are for the 200 series (and LX 570 I suppose). I'm personally looking for one, have found a few, and curious what others' purchase prices have been so I can negotiate (or not) properly.

Please share purchase price, year, mileage at purchase, and location (east/west/south, etc...)

Thanks and happy hunting for those also looking.

Interesting pricing profile; is that a Manhiem tool or some other dealer paid service (not available to the public?) Ive not seen CR (condition report) listed on public sites like KBB, Autotrader etc.

Thanks
that's manhiem tool

Hello there.. in the process of buying a white on black 2015 w/50k miles, 1 owner, full service history, mint, CPO. $49.5k.

Btw, VIN is JTMHY7AJ5F4031659.

Connecticut car. Frame excellent, though not perfect, minimal rust on welds.

Anyone seen that one?

Last edited:
I recently purchased a 2009 LC w/167k miles for $22,300. VIN is JTMHY05J795003636. I bought it in Manassas, VA, but it spent most of its life in the CA desert and has absolutely no rust. I ran both Carfax and AutoCheck, and the maintenance records looked good. AutoCheck showed an accident in early 2017 (no details), but it did not appear on the Carfax. The interior is in great shape with minimal wear on the drivers seat. The black exterior has some wear on the paint in a few areas from the desert sun. I'm not sure if they can be treated or will need painted.

I took the car to Miller Toyota for a pre-purchase inspection, and they found that it needed new shocks, lower ball joints, and a tie rod end. I used the repair quote to negotiate the price down $800 from asking. I'll do the work myself. I truly did not expect to consider a vehicle with so many miles, but the frame and engine seem perfect. Even with the flaws, I'm happy to get a 200 at this price.

The same dealership has an LX 570 with 88k miles. It's a NY car, and I was not impressed with the underneath. The interior and body panels were nice though. It's been there for a while. The place seems to detail the cars to make them pretty but don't address mechanical issues. 2010 LEXUS LX 570 8 Passenger / Navi / DVD | Manassas Park , VIRGINIA | MAXIMUM AUTO OUTLET - VA - 20111

Hello there.. in the process of buying a white on black 2015 w/50k miles, 1 owner, full service history, mint, CPO. $49.5k.

Btw, VIN is JTMHY7AJ5F4031659.

Connecticut car. Frame excellent, though not perfect, minimal rust on welds.

Anyone seen that one?

No comments?? Oh, well. I bought it.

For the record, beware of JTMHY7AJ9F4031051. Also 2015 white/black. Carfax clean, but the car has been through an accident, most definately driver side hit to my eye. Overall appeared unloved and rather rusty underside.

Hi all, I'm looking at a 2011 LC in the elusive amazon green. 114k miles. What do you think is a fair price? Asking price is $33.9k.

Very helpful, thanks JohnJB!
I guess it's fair but you're paying a CarMax premium, especially for a former rental vehicle. It's no deal though.

And as an example, here's a CPO '16 w/ 25k miles for $63k: Autotrader - page unavailable

If being MY17 is a requirement, it still shouldn't be a difficult find one sub $66k. If you're ok with rental vehicles, you can find them $62/63k.

I guess it's fair but you're paying a CarMax premium, especially for a former rental vehicle. It's no deal though.

And as an example, here's a CPO '16 w/ 25k miles for $63k: Autotrader - page unavailable

If being MY17 is a requirement, it still shouldn't be a difficult find one sub $66k. If you're ok with rental vehicles, you can find them $62/63k.

I think I might call on this one. I had not seen it. the Last LC I bought was in Phoenix (I'm in Denver).

I am actively engaged with the dealer on this. Its one owner, AZ vehicle, CPO, 24.xxxK miles, clean Carfax. Currently the price is just below $60K. What do you guys think of this price? I've only been looking with earnest the last few weeks.

TIA

I am actively engaged with the dealer on this. Its one owner, AZ vehicle, CPO, 24.xxxK miles, clean Carfax. Currently the price is just below $60K. What do you guys think of this price? I've only been looking with earnest the last few weeks.

TIA

I would jump on that. That's a great price and great color (I'm biased). I personally prefer the terra leather interior, but I wouldn't let that hold me back. There's a lot of warranty left on that one as is, but the CPO is nice for peace of mind.

I would jump on that. That's a great price and great color (I'm biased). I personally prefer the terra leather interior, but I wouldn't let that hold me back. There's a lot of warranty left on that one as is, but the CPO is nice for peace of mind.

Awesome! Thanks! I'll see about making this happen.

Awesome! Thanks! I'll see about making this happen.

Good luck! The only color I like more is the blue onyx pearl, but the brandywine has really grown on me. We need more of them in brandywine on this forum built up and used! Here is mine after 2 weeks of driving without a recent car wash and although it could use a good detailing still looks super nice and shiny.

4BBE3C19-D36B-4F07-B607-7D58FE6BDCE5.jpeg

Good luck! The only color I like more is the blue onyx pearl, but the brandywine has really grown on me. We need more of them in brandywine on this forum built up and used! Here is mine after 2 weeks of driving without a recent car wash and although it could use a good detailing still looks super nice and shiny.

View attachment 1797905

It looks great!

TIA

I think that's a great price. Anything under $61k is pretty solid, under $60k is great, esp with CPO.

FYI the service history does have this:
USED SCANTOOL TO RESET AND CALIBRATE SERVO MOTORS..NOW FUNCTIONING NORMALLY. T ~|~C/S THAT THERE IS NO AIR FLOW ON THE DRIVER SIDE A/C VENT ~|~COMPLAINT OF DRIVERS SIDE VENTS NOT ALLOWING AIR THRU DUE TO SERVO MOTORS NOT CALIBRATED ~|~USED SCANTOOL TO RESET AND CALIBRATE SERVO MOTORS..NOW FUNCTIONING NORMALLY.

Looks like it happened twice. Once 9/17 and more recently 5/18. I wouldn't let that stop me from purchasing. You have factory warranty for another 10 months, 11,4k miles. Really that's 12 months/12k miles due to CPO comprehensive bumper to bumper. Then you still have the CPO limited powertrain until 7/2023 or 100k miles. If the servo issue arises again during B2B period, I would attempt to petition for servo replacement given service history.

I think that's a great price. Anything under $61k is pretty solid, under $60k is great, esp with CPO.

FYI the service history does have this:
USED SCANTOOL TO RESET AND CALIBRATE SERVO MOTORS..NOW FUNCTIONING NORMALLY. T ~|~C/S THAT THERE IS NO AIR FLOW ON THE DRIVER SIDE A/C VENT ~|~COMPLAINT OF DRIVERS SIDE VENTS NOT ALLOWING AIR THRU DUE TO SERVO MOTORS NOT CALIBRATED ~|~USED SCANTOOL TO RESET AND CALIBRATE SERVO MOTORS..NOW FUNCTIONING NORMALLY.

Looks like it happened twice. Once 9/17 and more recently 5/18. I wouldn't let that stop me from purchasing. You have factory warranty for another 10 months, 11,4k miles. Really that's 12 months/12k miles due to CPO comprehensive bumper to bumper. Then you still have the CPO limited powertrain until 7/2023 or 100k miles. If the servo issue arises again during B2B period, I would attempt to petition for servo replacement given service history.

We ended up buying this 2016 CPO, <24.5K miles, one owner, AZ rig, super clean, clean Carfax, still under original warranty... $59,977. I'm pretty happy with this deal. My wife and son are driving it back from Phoenix to Denver now. @Christo and I are already working on the build plan. :)

We ended up buying this 2016 CPO, <24.5K miles, one owner, AZ rig, super clean, clean Carfax, still under original warranty... $59,977. I'm pretty happy with this deal. My wife and son are driving it back from Phoenix to Denver now. @Christo and I are already working on the build plan. :)

Congrats!!! I think you'll love it. Stunning color and the 2016+ update is my favorite flavor of 200!

I joined the 200 club this past weekend. 2011 with 95,000 miles white with tan and strong records. New radiator. $33,000 and traded away the Honda van that was due for a major service and high miles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom