Introduce yourself! (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey all. Been on mud for a bit but just wandered over this direction. Picked up thus 84 FJ60 about a year or so ago and have been working on it. Currently trying to wrap my brain around completing the desmog and after that hopefully get her back on the road. Already completed the axles, fuel system, and numerous other things. Hopeful to see you all around town (LR area) and possibly attend a meeting or two.

RedFJ60.JPG

Hey all,

New white, '94 LC owner in Central Arkansas. Mine is Skymall's old beast The Big Beast - My 1994 TLC Build Thread He bought it and took it to Memphis, and I went to Memphis, bought it and brought it back from the guy he sold it to. I've since replaced the left fender and fender flare, added Gamiviti towers and homemade HD cross bars for my RTT, replaced the dist o ring, repaired vacuum hoses and eliminated the CEL 71 code, replaced the charcoal canister with the AC Delco, fixed some stuff and then more stuff. While it was in Memphis, it spent some time in Toyota Service, and they rebuilt steering, rebuilt birfs and axle seals, replaced rear seal, new brakes all the way around, new seals on all the diffs and trans case, flushed cooling and some other stuff I can't remember at the moment. Dealing with a minor coolant drip from rear heater, but stops when control valve is closed, so will be doing the bypass, and the PHH is on the list. Doing all I can to baby the HG. No idea if it has been replaced yet. Skymall added the soflo rear bumper, ARB front bumper, OME lift, snorkel, 285 duratracs and once I add get it base lined and add reasonable sliders ($$), I'll be on my way. CruiserCo has done quite a bit of work on it too.

Had a chance meeting with @LittleRock80 at a local Mexican restaurant. Overheard his family talking about landcruisers, so naturally I leaned over and said, "Pardon me. Do you have any grey poupon?". He mentioned the forum and the club. Excited about being an owner, and look forward to some trips with you guys!

At work, but will edit with a couple pics later on.

IMG_1653.JPG

Last edited:
Hey Guys- I am new to Mud but not to Cruisers. Live in Northwest Arkansas and have two 71 FJ40'S. I look forward to getting to know more of the Cruiser community and hopefully joining you for some wheeling.

View attachment 1661478

Welcome! Nice looking 40 you have there.

Hey y’all , I’m back at it after disappearing for bout 9 years. Finally got me a ride, not a Tacoma though. It needs some work and a good bath. It’s pretty much all there, but will take me some time to get it trail worthy. 84 4Runner 22RE 529s Detroit lockers 37s , it’s a good platform to get started on. Hope to have it ready for June !

46C11D10-CBD5-4ECF-8E85-4EE950890431.jpeg

1AE3310C-857F-4F56-8CC8-24B8E9E0DA3E.jpeg

Hey y’all , I’m back at it after disappearing for bout 9 years. Finally got me a ride, not a Tacoma though. It needs some work and a good bath. It’s pretty much all there, but will take me some time to get it trail worthy. 84 4Runner 22RE 529s Detroit lockers 37s , it’s a good platform to get started on. Hope to have it ready for June !

View attachment 1679290

View attachment 1679292
As I've said, I'm looking forward to you getting back on the trails! Holler if you need some help with anything, we can have a wrenchin party.

As I've said, I'm looking forward to you getting back on the trails! Holler if you need some help with anything, we can have a wrenchin party.
Oh I got a list man, just wanna do it right. I’d hate to rush it and end up missin something stupid.

31648448_10156360257202277_3436034406024104982_n.jpg

Good morning everyone. Glad to be here. Here is a shot of the "little girl" the 2007 FJ Cruiser. Shes come a long way from when I bought her. Very glad to have learned about this group and I'm very excited to get involved. I am a School Resource Officer for Conway Police Department/Conway Schools and I have a lot of time off so you will most likely see me out somewhere in the Ozarks/Ouchitas.

Hey all, this is my first LC. It's a 2001 "one owner" (it stayed in the same family, but had a couple different drivers). So far I have properly indexed the torsion bars, replaced the entire stereo (factory amp bypass) and antenna, and peeled a bunch of fake woodgrain stickers off the interior trim pieces. I've also ordered a rear bumper with dual swingouts from 4x4 Labs.

I still need to replace both front axles. Hopefully I can get that done in time to make it to the Razorback Ramble.

Hey gang,
My name’s Frankie Post. I’m here in Fort Smith. I’ve been on here for a few years but just tonight realized this part of the forum exists! I found you guys because I was doing more research about the Christmas campout up at Byrd’s coming up here in a couple weeks.
My Cruiser is a 2000. I bought Landy 5 years ago because we needed a 3rd row and I wanted something dependable. This, this 100 series. She’s come a long way... and as all of our rigs, she’s still got a way to go. :)
The way she currently sits, she’s got an OME heavy 2.5 inch lift with Slee diff drop and SPC upper control arms. Running 2 inch spacers and 315/75/16 Cooper AT tires. I’ve built drawers in the back, now removing the third row. :) Custom made rear bumper/tire carrier, Yakima roof rack, Yakima Rooftop tent and awning. Also just installed a new Pioneer touch screen system with all new speakers. That’s it for now.

B61F65D1-25D6-4702-94D6-20C5615C67DF.jpeg

5D37F588-F5B7-42BF-8F77-63DFDEEB9AB4.jpeg

98E3F5C1-57BE-4403-B864-22B40360209A.jpeg

Hey gang,
My name’s Frankie Post. I’m here in Fort Smith. I’ve been on here for a few years but just tonight realized this part of the forum exists! I found you guys because I was doing more research about the Christmas campout up at Byrd’s coming up here in a couple weeks.
My Cruiser is a 2000. I bought Landy 5 years ago because we needed a 3rd row and I wanted something dependable. This, this 100 series. She’s come a long way... and as all of our rigs, she’s still got a way to go. :)
The way she currently sits, she’s got an OME heavy 2.5 inch lift with Slee diff drop and SPC upper control arms. Running 2 inch spacers and 315/75/16 Cooper AT tires. I’ve built drawers in the back, now removing the third row. :) Custom made rear bumper/tire carrier, Yakima roof rack, Yakima Rooftop tent and awning. Also just installed a new Pioneer touch screen system with all new speakers. That’s it for now.

View attachment 1839583

View attachment 1839584

View attachment 1839585

I have seen you by my office a few times, you have a great looking rig. I have a silver LX570 and a green FJ40. Glad to figure out who has the bad ass 100!

Hey guys, Ozark Land Cruisers here. Located in Searcy, Arkansas.
We deal in used OEM Land Cruiser parts, as well as bringing old Cruisers back to life.
Our current rigs are....
1967 FJ45LV (slowly putting it back together)
Restored 1974 FJ40
1984 FJ60 335k miles (shop cruiser #1)
1984 FJ60 277k miles (shop cruiser #2)
Come check out our shop. We give discounts to local Arkansas Cruiser heads!

Cheers!

New member from Conway AR. Yesterday, I bought this 1999 LX 470. It will be a project truck for a while. I long list of "to do" items starting with the tilt/telescopic steering motor replacement. and a replacement instrument cluster. I plan to use the LX as a fun off-road vehicle.

Picture_03.JPG

Picture_07.JPG

Here's a picture of my 1999 Tacoma.

NW_02_Method_Side_Shot.jpg

Nice pointer @OwnerCS. We just took in a 2 year old from some friends.

I swore I'd never own another white dog after our jack russell passed and find myself with two - pointer and a catahoula leopard dog.

Nice pointer @OwnerCS. We just took in a 2 year old from some friends.

I swore I'd never own another white dog after our jack russell passed and find myself with two - pointer and a catahoula leopard dog.

Thank you. He doesn't shed much. Very friendly dog. Also, he doesn't bark much. He really only barks when he's got something treed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom